JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to piggyback off off the thread of helmets in SHTF/WROL post..... Whats your war paint?

My fav so far

d449d1b17ea445eafe310054b8691be2.jpg
oaf

Yeah, badaclava is where it's at. But you can always wear a hat over that!

War paint, well... I'd have to eat a lot of mushrooms to think that was a good idea. BERSERK

It helps to consider I kind of was an MIB in a former life... the only reason I'm not still wearing suits regularly is the nightmarish dry cleaning tabs and no longer having "Business Expense" coverage on them. (My brief but successful Executive Protection career in college.)

Shorts 24/7 -365 for me.

The exception is hunting and sometimes formal affairs.
Amen, retired last week and that's the new uniform for me. So while everybody is busy reacting to Arnold, Russel and Mel in their dramatic warrior garb, I'll casually saunter up to disarm, rape, pillage, wreak general havoc, rape and make an inauspicious getaway in sneakers, t-shirt and cargo shorts.

Last Edited:
Amen, retired last week and that's the new uniform for me. So while everybody is busy reacting to Arnold, Russel and Mel in their dramatic warrior garb, I'll casually saunter up to disarm, rape, pillage, wreak general havoc, rape and make an inauspicious getaway in sneakers, t-shirt and cargo shorts.

Congrats on retirement!:cool:

Since when is a simple black suit "dramatic warrior garb"? It's just the uniform of my former profession...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top