JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just posted this to my Facebook page. I was unaware that the gun laws in Illinois are far more restrictive than anything that Obama/Biden and their gun control zombies are promoting. What is most revealing to me is that these laws are not working. I think Illinois is a very good example of how anti-gun legislation does NOTHING to reduce the homicide/violent crime rate, and the "Illinois story" should get far more publicity than it is getting. Note that even AMMUNITION is regulated in Illinois.

"For many years, Illinois has had firearm laws far more restrictive than those the current administration is proposing. These laws include background check, registration, and regulation of private sales of ALL firearms AND ammunition. Is this reducing the homicide rate? It would not seem so, since the homicide rate in Illinois is 20% higher than the U.S. national homicide rate of 4.8 per 100,000 people. Is it possible the criminals are not complying with the laws in Illinois? What do you think? Here are the laws of the state of Illinois."

Gun laws in Illinois - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On December 11, 2012, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, in the case of Moore v. Madigan, ruled that Illinois' concealed carry ban is unconstitutional, and gave the state 180 days to change its laws.[14][15] On January 8, 2013, the Illinois attorney general requested that the decision be reviewed by the full appeals court.[16] This request was rejected on February 22, 2013. The attorney general is considering whether or not to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.[17] The state legislature is working on writing new laws that would allow concealed carry in some form by June 9, 2013.[18] If a new law is not passed by June 9, technically Illinois will become an unrestricted concealed carry state."

I hope so and no more need for that stupid FOID card!!!

Good luck Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top