JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tomorrow morning around 8AM I'll be enjoying a cup of coffee while open carrying at the Starbucks in Downtown St Johns. I have to work shortly after, but if you're nearby feel free to join and/or come by and say hi! I'll be wearing an NWFA t-shirt and carrying my Dan Wesson CCO.

P.S. What are you going to do with all those idiotic stickers and T-shirts?

Take it out to the shooting range, put that T-shirt on the man size target and practice closed range shooting. Left hand on chess to push the target back while the right hand pull out the CW do double taps on the abdomen. Remove the T shirt to see where the bullet holes :)

If I do this couple time a week I will be very efficient with my carrying tool!

They didn't say don't bring guns in Starbucks, they just asked politely that people don't open carry, and like Jammer said, it was after repeated attempts to not be dragged into the gun debate and have people from one side or another picketing their stores or harassing their workers.

I completely understand why he finally had to take a stand. He wants his coffee shops to be a place where people can relax. It's not a "Gun Free Zone" and he didn't say they were banned there, he just wants his people to not be involved in politics.

Every person that freaks out over that request is the very reason the request was made.

How would you like the gun debate from both sides happening at your dinner table every night?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top