JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Tablet - iPad
Browser
Apple Safari
Reactions
Had a reply to one of my ads. I couldn't see it. It was someone on my ignore list. Interesting they can see my ads? I thought once ignored they couldn't see my content?

Other way around - anyone on your ignore list can see your content, but you can't see their content/posts. You are ignoring them, not the other way around. I.E., you are not hiding from them, you are hiding their content from your eyes.

Last Edited:
Other way around - anyone on your ignore list can see your content, but you can't see their content/posts. You are ignoring them, not the other way around. I.E., you are not hiding from them, you are hiding their content from your eyes.

You're thinking of the old ignore functionality. The updated ignore went live last year:

I think the question here is...how should ignore function within classifieds? (@Joe Link)

You're thinking of the old ignore functionality. The updated ignore went live last year:

I think the question here is...how should ignore function within classifieds? (@Joe Link)
Oh!

:eek:

There are plenty of threads about ignoring people and or if you do or do not. I started this thread because of a possible anomaly that might be a bug.

If you wish to discuss the ignore feature itself or why you do or do not use it, there are places to do that.

Thread cleaned. This is a Bug Report post - if you have direct experience with the issue reported, please post about it - and if not, then don't clutter up the report. Thank you.

Ignored members can still see threads started by members who have them on ignore. Within the thread they'll see the first post, but no additional posts.

We may change this in the future, please make a member suggestion if you'd like to see it work differently :s0155:

@Joe Link My suggestion would to be get rid of the ignore feature entirely. It may not be a reality but that's just my own opinion. Many may disagree with me though. Thanks for all you do though.

Ignored members can still see threads started by members who have them on ignore. Within the thread they'll see the first post, but no additional posts.

We may change this in the future, please make a member suggestion if you'd like to see it work differently :s0155:
Thanks for the clarification.

Would a ignored member be able to message about an ad if they see it and wish to purchase?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top