JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why mobile providers really don't care about minute plans. No one cares about talking anymore. Especially teens, 20 somethings. ALWAYS looking down and texting.

I worked with an outfit that teaches teens not to text and drive and it was an educational experience. When I have to text I pull over and stop to do it if it is something urgent, otherwise screw it, it can wait.

To be a really defensive driver, look around you at young people looking down and give them a wide berth.

I watched this again, especially the Amish video part at 06:50 because it is so specifically descriptive of what happened. The father of the victims forgiving him and actually supporting him is a serious testament to forgiveness and not harboring hate.

Will share this with every teen I know. My friend has a daughter who drives a VW and texts constantly.

If I was the father I would install an onboard DVR and if there was any onboard texting going on the car would be taken away.

So sad.

Why can't mobile phone makers and carriers make it where phones in motion cannot text? That should be easy. Yes, I know that if you are a passenger, or on a train or something it is a hassle, but so what.

I watched this again, especially the Amish video part at 06:50 because it is so specifically descriptive of what happened. The father of the victims forgiving him and actually supporting him is a serious testament to forgiveness and not harboring hate.

Will share this with every teen I know. My friend has a daughter who drives a VW and texts constantly.

If I was the father I would install an onboard DVR and if there was any onboard texting going on the car would be taken away.

So sad.

Why can't mobile phone makers and carriers make it where phones in motion cannot text? That should be easy. Yes, I know that if you are a passenger, or on a train or something it is a hassle, but so what.

Burt hat technology is available now

Talking/distractions and texting while driving has been a problem for over 25 years. 02:00 - here is proof!

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top