JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
for some of us its recommended to step at least, more than 12 inches from the electric fence before peeing, safely...

for some of us its recommended to step at least, more than 12 inches from the electric fence before peeing, safely...
Reminds me of stories from back in the day of someone being tricked into peeing on the spark plug of a running lawn mower. Ended up like this:s0133:

I have long held the notion that if some folks want to get rid of firearms / the 2nd Amendment...
There are many Americans who would be just fine with all private firearms ownership being abolished. Many Americans see the 2A as a relic of a bygone era.

My dad was in the Marines Corps in the 1950s after Korea but before Vietnam. He and others used their pee to cool a water cooled machine gun.
In WWII the Soviets peed down their barrels to neutralize the corrosive salts from the ammo.

***Attention***

JUDGE ISSUES RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST DOJ/ATF IN TEXAS FORCED RESET TRIGGER CASE

Federal Judge, Reed O'Connor issues a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) against the DOJ/ATF related to their tyrannical overreach of the FRT-15 and other Forced Reset Triggers.

The judge stated, "[T]he court finds that the Plaintiffs have demonstrated a strong likelihood of success on the merits... It is substantially likely that the ATF's regulation containing a broadened definition of 'machinegun' exceeds the scope of its authority under the GCA."

Judge O'Connor went on to say, "The Fifth Circuit's recent analysis of the exact statutory language at issue here shows that the Plaintiffs are very likely to succeed on the merits... Because FRTs do not enable a weapon to automatically fire multiple rounds with a single function of the trigger itself, the Court finds that FRTs most likely are not machineguns under Cargill's reasoning."

So that's the lawsuit by atf against rare breed? Meanwhile there is a lawsuit in Texas from rare breed against atf.

they made a glock Binary, and a forced reset trigger not being ATF'D
That's awesome they make a binary for Glock. But at $229 it's half the price of the gun. Not sure it's worth the $ but it would be fun to try one. I'll wait to see reports on reliability.

Looks to me like it's clearly a binary trigger and not a forced reset trigger so that's a good thing in terms of regulatory squabbles.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top