JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awesome they make a binary for Glock. But at $229 it's half the price of the gun. Not sure it's worth the $ but it would be fun to try one. I'll wait to see reports on reliability.

Looks to me like it's clearly a binary trigger and not a forced reset trigger so that's a good thing in terms of regulatory squabbles.

this one is the "assisted reset" or forced reset trigger I was mentioning........ but yeah not for a glock

As of last night It looks like it got even worse for the alphabet. The judges order effectively halts any and all enforcement across the board. IE., They may not send out letters like they have been, may not confiscate or request surrender, may not destroy any items previously surrendered, pursue any prosecution of anyone having claimed that FRT's are "not" MG's, etc etc.

Quite an expanded RO pretty much neutering any and all enforcement... even beyond the primary plaintiffs. Nice!👍

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews