JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...The receiver is the firearm. That's the record that follows the gun everywhere. No matter if it's built into a rifle or otherwise. At least that's my understanding.

A proton pack that hasn't been fully recharged? :s0092:

237a5eb013aeb5eb4c88879b011b3786.jpg

Do not get to ahead of yourselves. Yes Biden and Harris want to take your guns we have known this before he became president. What it really comes down to is those two Senate seat in Georgia. Biden campaign will have a field day if they win the majority in the senate. Best we can hope for is the people of Georgia find some common sense and vote republican! Until then I try not to burden myself with What if's. I try to stay informed for legality purposes otherwise it's in my rear view.

Do not get to ahead of yourselves. Yes Biden and Harris want to take your guns we have known this before he became president. What it really comes down to is those two Senate seat in Georgia. Biden campaign will have a field day if they win the majority in the senate. Best we can hope for is the people of Georgia find some common sense and vote republican! Until then I try not to burden myself with What if's. I try to stay informed for legality purposes otherwise it's in my rear view.

That's all well and when talking politics. ATF has a very long history of doing what they please. They have laid fairly low for the last 4 years other than the bump stock thing. I am sure they were worried about loosing things they have so they did not make very many waves. But with a Left Democratic party in control. The ATF is going to have a nationwide party.

For all the good it will when the bastards cheat their way to "victory".

It's time to pay the piper for Sleepy Joe. All those brats that reluctantly supported him are now tugging at his shirtsleeves. They want what they were promised.

Nah -- it isn't Joe who'll do it -- It's Kamala. Notice how Hunter's laptop is suddenly fair game in the media? a couple months after inauguration, in a private meeting, Joe will be informed that he and his boys get a pardon IF he steps down for medical reasons, or impeached without pardons if he does not. Kamala's the even deadlier snake but the people who said "Joe won't take guns" will just then say "whelp -- Kamala isn't Joe."

Nah -- it isn't Joe who'll do it -- It's Kamala. Notice how Hunter's laptop is suddenly fair game in the media? a couple months after inauguration, in a private meeting, Joe will be informed that he and his boys get a pardon IF he steps down for medical reasons, or impeached without pardons if he does not. Kamala's the even deadlier snake but the people who said "Joe won't take guns" will just then say "whelp -- Kamala isn't Joe."
Hypothetical at best - some might even call it a wild bubblegum guess.

Hypothetical at best - some might even call it a wild bubblegum guess.

Explain why after the election it's suddenly a topic of interest instead of censorship.

The NPR thing is interesting:

npr.png

EDIT: and of course CNN deciding the story wasn't an issue before the election:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR