JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

I'm new to the site as of a few months ago and am a recreational shooter only. This old military stuff is foreign to me, and what I do find online is more than a wee bit confusing. That said, a buddy sent me photos of this old rifle that he won in a silent auction. He's like me, so has almost no idea what it is, what it's worth, what it shoots, is it complete, etc. It appears to have been lengthened/repaired, and probably refinished. But, I have no idea.

Anyone out there know what this is? What it shoots? Maybe have an interest in owning it? I'm sure he'd move it along if he knew what it was and what it's worth, as I don't think the older military stuff is of much interest to him.

Thanks in advance for any consideration and information.

IMG_4368.jpeg IMG_4366.jpeg IMG_4369.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4374.jpeg IMG_4375.jpeg IMG_4376.jpeg IMG_4377.jpeg View recent photos.jpeg

I believe this is a sporterized version of the French 8mm Lebel that Remington made for France in WWI. This is a Mle 1907-1915 Berthier. There is one for sale in the curio and relic section. Check it out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top