JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, Putin ain't some softy marshmallow-boy, and if you ever saw him in workout clothes you'd see he's pretty buff (its the real deal and isn't from 'roids). Unless you're playing "for keeps", you'd do well to steer clear of that tiger fight because if you even SLIGHTLY slip up he'd cut out your liver and eat it in front of your dying eyes. (no joke)

This land was built by taken risks. And this means nothing towards you guys, cause your all pretty damn cool. But I miss the old days of I'd take the sucker on.

I have the utmost respect for the toughness of the Russian people! I think it stems from their very climate and the unbroken string of really terrific, caring goverments going back to the Neolithic!

Which one would you look upon as leader?

1zyerfd.jpg putinbadass.jpg 2qi8b3t.jpg

1zyerfd.jpg

putinbadass.jpg

2qi8b3t.jpg

LOL... Jim Carrey should use that top photo to peddle his Dumb & Dumderererer project that no studio wants anything to do with ATM, or maybe Goodwill could use it as proof they find employment for the "challeged".

That last photo almost makes Putin look like a Centaur as first glace.... LMAO!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top