JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got some brass coming from Starline via UPS. They are in Missouri. Order ships and goes to Colorado so that's good and headed in the right direction. Then it bounces around a couple places in Nebraska and they claim a weather delay. Now it's in Utah. Maybe I'll see my brass after the spring thaw. Next I've got a part for one of my loading presses coming from Connecticut and it gets to Hermiston pretty quickly but then goes to Portland and then Medford and back to Portland. This means in the last couple of days my part has been within a mile of my house twice. Thank you USPS. I still have a Haz-met shipment coming from Iowa due next week via Fedex. I hope that gets here with less detours.

Yep, I ordered 10 Wilson ETM heavy duty .45 magazines last week. Paid for the 2 day shipping. It took 6 days from the time shipped.

Makes me wonder if I can get a refund from FedEx for the extra 2 day charge.

Happens a lot. I've had a package go from Calif. to WA by way of Kentucky, or wherever the main distribution hub is. I always thought the shortest distance between two points was a straight line, but apparently these shipping companies never figured that out.

I've had other packages go from Tacoma to Moses Lake back to Tacoma back to Moses Lake and then to my P.O. Box.

DHL is the worst, IMO.

I'd ordered a set of motorcycle tires that were coming to WA from SC or someplace. I was watching the DHL tracking info and saw that it was "Out for Delivery" from DuPont, WA (I lived in South Prairie at the time, about 35 miles away) and due by 6:00pm.

6:00 pm came and went with no delivery, so I checked the tracking again...

"Delivery delayed due to Hurricane Katrina"

Uh, say what...?

How does a hurricane that happened 2 weeks earlier, 1000+ miles away, affect a delivery that's less than 40 miles away from its destination??????

Stupid, lazy-bubblegum driver is how.

Yep, I ordered 10 Wilson ETM heavy duty .45 magazines last week. Paid for the 2 day shipping. It took 6 days from the time shipped.

Makes me wonder if I can get a refund from FedEx for the extra 2 day charge.
During the great hoax I ordered an AC unit from Amazon. UPS had it for days here at their hub. It was just a back up spare so I did not care. One day I get a call from someone there saying they have my AC unit and would I like to come pick it up? I said can I pick up the money Amazon paid you to bring it to me too? She of course said no. I told her send it back to Amazon then and tell them not to use you. Next day Brown rolled up with it. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top