JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, WOW!! I learned a bit from that.

Hogs are far more destructive than I thought. Tougher too.

A laser on a carbine is a good thing. I already knew that, but visual confirmation in a chaotic environment was nice.

Not much can take a 12ga 00 buck and keep moving.

Night vision has improved A LOT since I used it.

I no longer want a full auto. But I do now want a suppressor.

That looked like a ton of fun. Not an ethical hunt, it wasn't meant to be. That was eradicating destructive vermin.

If city SWAT teams had used these tactics during the "mostly peaceful demonstrations" they could have saved taxpayers and business owners many billions of dollars.

Yes, WOW!! I learned a bit from that.

Hogs are far more destructive than I thought. Tougher too.

A laser on a carbine is a good thing. I already knew that, but visual confirmation in a chaotic environment was nice.

Not much can take a 12ga 00 buck and keep moving.

Night vision has improved A LOT since I used it.

I no longer want a full auto. But I do now want a suppressor.

That looked like a ton of fun. Not an ethical hunt, it wasn't meant to be. That was eradicating destructive vermin.

If city SWAT teams had used these tactics during the "mostly peaceful demonstrations" they could have saved taxpayers and business owners many billions of dollars.
Hogs down here have even gone into subdivisions and just destroyed peoples yards and common areas. Police can do nothing, and residents can't shoot in the city limits or around neighborhoods. They are everywhere down here. But so much of the land is private property that unless the landowners are serious, access is more difficult. Some even bait them so they can charge money to come and shoot them! they feed em, they breed more, they feed em and people come and shoot but never seem to get rid of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top