JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's crazy, the only benefit to that I can see is you can turn up the motor all the way with those air temps. Just goes to show you, people will always find a way to enjoy what they love. Very cool video. I wonder how they redo the starting area after a few pass, got to be some big ruts.

Simply amazing. The human spirit. They take a horrible seasonal situation like very cold temps and they turn it into a positive hobby pursuit. It would also have a way of reducing wear and tear on ordinary highways.

Probably what happens when it gets to high summer with 90/90 conditions, (heat in F plus humidity in %) they take that straight river, (if that is what is it) and turn it into a drag boat water event. Year round fun.

We are a crazy species. Space Aliens probably shake their heads, (or tentacles) in amazement. Instead of running away from dangerous climate or situations, we humans at times embrace it to the maximum.

Big Wave surfing comes to mind. Round the World sail boat races. Bicycle racing. High speed down hill snow skiing. Iron Man Competitions. Bungee Cord jumping. Sky Diving. You name it, we silly apes will do it. :)

Last Edited:
Thanks Captain Obvious :s0023:
IMG_0956.JPG

I would imagine they pour water on it and let it refreeze

The idiots down here need those big studs in their tires as shown at 0:17 in the flick. Maybe then they wouldn't be crying we want salt. A great video and I am sure all are having fun and enjoying themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top