JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone actually seen this, it's being put out on the internet...???

"This is the new low the gun control folks have hit. Cannot win the debate being honest so they are deceiving people by using these signs knowing people are too lazy to actually know what they're really voting on. It has nothing, zero, to do with tabs or groceries."
Wash Gun Idiocy.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP were true...But I have not seen it , in person or heard about it from a person that I trust...
It would be nice to learn if It were true ...and actually call 'em on it....
Andy

I had to Google it. Apparently there is an I-1634. Assuming the picture is real, it does make one wonder if the individual gathering the signatures is criminal, stupid, or criminally stupid.

Agreed with the rest, report it.

So you WA folks need to do more than just complain. Take the time to film it, take photos, compose well written complain letters with the evidence and send them off to your AG.

Saw it at UW Tacoma today, completely obliterated the petition gatherers when I asked them if they knew anything about the "background checks" already done whey a gun is purchased. I asked if they were paid to be there and they confirmed they were paid petition gatherers.

Saw it at UW Tacoma today, completely obliterated the petition gatherers when I asked them if they knew anything about the "background checks" already done whey a gun is purchased. I asked if they were paid to be there and they confirmed they were paid petition gatherers.

I won't debate them. I'll ask about where I sign to support whatever bait sign they hang out and get video of them handing me the I-1639 petition.

Last Edited:
Has anyone actually seen this, it's being put out on the internet...???

"This is the new low the gun control folks have hit. Cannot win the debate being honest so they are deceiving people by using these signs knowing people are too lazy to actually know what they're really voting on. It has nothing, zero, to do with tabs or groceries."
View attachment 471427

I saw that table and did not even look twice. All I saw was the grocery tax. Not a bad idea. Since so much of the public walks around in a cloud of ignorance not a bad idea they would try to take advantage of it. Maybe we should do the same thing with pro gun petitions? Bet that would make the news :)

I saw that table and did not even look twice. All I saw was the grocery tax. Not a bad idea. Since so much of the public walks around in a cloud of ignorance not a bad idea they would try to take advantage of it. Maybe we should do the same thing with pro gun petitions? Bet that would make the news :)

Something about the thought of going to jail and meeting a guy named Bubba comes to mind...
:s0001:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR