JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The kids today couldn't find their way out of a "wet paper bag" without instructions, GPS a cell phone, and a razor blade. (As a kid I was daddy's "little navigator").

Good times!

Ya, Do you know where we are? Um no. The next time the answer was not no because we paid attention. At 9 or 10 we could get us from O.C. to Ocean Park no problem.

Ya, Do you know where we are? Um no. The next time the answer was not no because we paid attention. At 9 or 10 we could get us from O.C. to Ocean Park no problem.

Calculating point-to-point mileage, relative driving times (allowing for rest stops and driving conditions). This permitted me to aid dad in measuring time behind the wheel and share the driving with him so that he could rest.

That is what being a good son is all about.

Man. He really made you earn your meals. It would be nice if these simple lessons in life were not overlooked these days. We would all be so much better off.

I'm 28 and have been a driver for about 10 years now. I still remember my first year, I was making a delivery outside of Mcminnville and though Mapquest (its what we had) would get me there just fine. Well, It did. It also took me through downtown mack pulling a 48 footer that was brushing up against illegal height. Thought it all went well until I got to WOW and realized I had 3 strings of xmas lights and a few branches hanging off my tarp. Whoops!
I took out the phone lines to about three business years ago including the store I was delivered to lol oh well phone company falt there lines must be 16 ft off the ground in parking lot area and I think 20 feet over a road or hwy

You want to drive a fun road in a truck try hwy 14 in Washington all the way to I 5 coming from the East lol low tunnels blind corners going into the tunnels and if you get two trucks in the tunnel at the same time someone might lose a mirror or hit the roof

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews