JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Should I make a separate for sale post for each piece of gravel? Or should I maybe combine them into one FS post, adding that there are numerous items in that post with a brief description in the heading?:confused:
Because I'm thinking that if I do individual FS posts I can clog the entire FS section with my username.:s0162::nuts:

Will you deliever or will I need to bring a grader and front end loader to scoop it up and put it in my dump truck. And is there room on the property for a low boy to unload and turn around? Any low hangin wires in the area? Will I be able to get the Dump truck and Trailer in a position to load over the side? How firm is your lawn?

Also what size is it? 3/4-0 1-0 or 1.5-0 or a mix? Crushed Quarry or River rock? how much round is in it.

Estimate the volume? I can work out the tonage.

Now you have me seriously considering this!:s0114: Man my wife would be pissed if she came home and the driveway was a foot deeper.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top