Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I was thinking about selling all the gravel in my driveway.

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Fumes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

Should I make a separate for sale post for each piece of gravel? Or should I maybe combine them into one FS post, adding that there are numerous items in that post with a brief description in the heading?:confused:
    Because I'm thinking that if I do individual FS posts I can clog the entire FS section with my username.:wave::nuts:

2. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Troll posts should at least have a strong, valid point. Otherwise they're just.... pointless troll posts.

3. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

will you trade you gravel for firearms?

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Will you deliever or will I need to bring a grader and front end loader to scoop it up and put it in my dump truck. And is there room on the property for a low boy to unload and turn around? Any low hangin wires in the area? Will I be able to get the Dump truck and Trailer in a position to load over the side? How firm is your lawn?

Also what size is it? 3/4-0 1-0 or 1.5-0 or a mix? Crushed Quarry or River rock? how much round is in it.

Estimate the volume? I can work out the tonage.

lowly monk and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

Now you have me seriously considering this!:laugh: Man my wife would be pissed if she came home and the driveway was a foot deeper.