JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Should I make a separate for sale post for each piece of gravel? Or should I maybe combine them into one FS post, adding that there are numerous items in that post with a brief description in the heading?:confused:
Because I'm thinking that if I do individual FS posts I can clog the entire FS section with my username.:s0162::nuts:

Will you deliever or will I need to bring a grader and front end loader to scoop it up and put it in my dump truck. And is there room on the property for a low boy to unload and turn around? Any low hangin wires in the area? Will I be able to get the Dump truck and Trailer in a position to load over the side? How firm is your lawn?

Also what size is it? 3/4-0 1-0 or 1.5-0 or a mix? Crushed Quarry or River rock? how much round is in it.

Estimate the volume? I can work out the tonage.

Now you have me seriously considering this!:s0114: Man my wife would be pissed if she came home and the driveway was a foot deeper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top