JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno, it would fool a little kid, but a burgler or snooping teen?
I doubt the heck out of that!
My understanding is that a burglar will typically dump out all of the drawers because this is the faster way to examine the contents. If the drawer is easily removed, anyone would probably notice the extra weight of the contents still in it after dumping. Also there doesn't seem to be a lock. So while it looks neat, meh.

Kinda a cool design but you better hope the crook is stupid. I have always liked the hidden american flag coffee table but they advertise the crap out of those things so I wouldn't trust it.

*Stern Teacher Look* Do we need to call your parents to tell them what you just said? :p

Actually, I just really like jewelry. :D

Sort of like "meh" Flopsweat, only not even the teachers hear that term much anymore,, in fact it appears that the emoji that used to be "meh" has been removed from the custom smiles?
I only bring this up so that you/ we don't sound like a bunch of behind the curve old farts,, which most of us are:D

I can appreciate the engineering, but it looks more like a gimmick than anything else. As mentioned earlier, a crook is going to toss the house. Drawers pulled out and dumped. The extra weight would be obvious.

The best security is silence.

Most burglars get into a house to go 'shopping' because they heard something, or saw something (like a sign saying "Owner is armed blah blah") that indicated that 'this is a good place to shop'.

Don't be showing off the goods to idiots and chances are nobody'll come looking for 'em.

The best security is silence.

Most burglars get into a house to go 'shopping' because they heard something, or saw something (like a sign saying "Owner is armed blah blah") that indicated that 'this is a good place to shop'.

Don't be showing off the goods to idiots and chances are nobody'll come looking for 'em.
Get a giant dog bowl, write "Satan" on it and put it by the front door. :)

In my case...move to a good neighborhood. Ensure at least one LEO as a neighbor who parks his patrol car in his driveway. Choose a few more that are retired and have nothing better to do than watch your house for strange activity. Give them all your cell number. Install a WiFi camera that faces the main entrances. Maybe help one or two said neighbors with small projects. Tip a cold one with the retired guy that lives right next door and suggest that he calls you if he sees anything "funny". Thank him for calling when he didn't recognize the car that pulled into your driveway (daughters best friend). Befriend the neighbor three houses down that has a serious "toy" budget and loves his NFA weapons. Roll that all together and THAT my friends is my address. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads