JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to pick up old steel cases with a magnet and put them in a big bucket next to the trash can. I will pick up after shotgun shooters that leave their empty hulls on the ground also. I will take pictures before and after of my efforts to clean up outdoor ranges. I will also help with trash pickup.

Too bad we don't live closer to each other, I like your attitude and would rake and shovel shoulder to shoulder with like minded people any day.

...but I'm working Saturday, gun show on Sunday, and Monday I'm slammed with a new contract for work. I'm open to a possible get together cleanup of a random site for the following weekend, I have everything needed to clean a site.

Everything, including dump fees and a truck...

Any takers for a cleanup within 45 minutes of Salem Oregon. I supply what I said, will photo after cleanup, anyone else can claim the credit for a bronze membership for cleanup credits...

The more bodies the better, this will be the 20th or the 21st of October, 2012. I wil get back here and check replies and confirm whether this will happen..depends on work and people now.

And by the way new guy, thanks for the attitude and inspiration, you care to join, just let us know, you are always welcome.

Too bad we don't live closer to each other, I like your attitude and would rake and shovel shoulder to shoulder with like minded people any day.

...but I'm working Saturday, gun show on Sunday, and Monday I'm slammed with a new contract for work. I'm open to a possible get together cleanup of a random site for the following weekend, I have everything needed to clean a site.

Everything, including dump fees and a truck...

Any takers for a cleanup within 45 minutes of Salem Oregon. I supply what I said, will photo after cleanup, anyone else can claim the credit for a bronze membership for cleanup credits...

The more bodies the better, this will be the 20th or the 21st of October, 2012. I wil get back here and check replies and confirm whether this will happen..depends on work and people now.

And by the way new guy, thanks for the attitude and inspiration, you care to join, just let us know, you are always welcome.

I'd suggest making a thread for your proposed cleanup.

Also a welcome to the OP.

I will consider a thread about it, I think that's a good idea. I do however have obligations to my business and clients change time schedules often. If the wife says take the time off after consulting with her. Then we have a full go for a random spot.

Will return.

I have thought about doing the same where i shoot,but magnets don't pick up brass and after a few hundred rounds my back kills me for three days.There are thousands of brass casings i would love to clean up.I just pick up the ones i can reload and wish i could get all the rest.Its the best i can do,just sayen.

harbor freight sell magnetic pickup tool for under $10

image_15148.jpg

If Vancouver area guys want to gather some people, I wouldn't mind doing it. better area getting close down.

Weather depending, it looks like Sunday will be a Shooting area cleaning day. I'm in the four corners area near Salem. Can I hear about place(s) that may need a thorough makeover?.

Ive heard of areas that get shot up, up above Abiqua Falls (east of Silverton) that sees a lot of traffic. Once we can decide on a location and who will actually attend, then the thread will be made.

Looks like Sunday will be dry, on Wednesday the wife and I took off looking for places to cleanup if Sunday's weather was going to be clear. We drove a lot of the roads up above Abiqua falls area and found no trash.

Anyone have suggestions?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads