JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the judge ordered Apple to invent something that doesn't exist , using this logic by our jurisducial system a judge can order GM to make a car that gets 500 mpg. what an bubblegum wipe

McAfee or however its spelled has offered to extract the info and provide it without providing any info on how they did it. Said his team would probably need 3 weeks.

John McAfee is a lunatic crackhead. If anybody could have cracked Apples code, it would have been done a long time ago. The money involved in such an effort would have made people rich. Not saying it could not be done, but in reality this idea is so 20 years ago.

I agree that no back door exists because it would have been opened a long item ago.

I think they could get into it pretty easily.
But that would open a can of worms and may make for a way for hackers to easily hack phones. Who knows maybe they're just peev'd at the amount of taxes they pay

F*ck the gooberment, go apple Don't comply!

yhyQvpu.jpg

Good move on paper. In reality, the government could still hack it eventually. They just want permission so they don't have to ask in the future when they want to spy on us, not that they already aren't.

The gooberment just wants to make it easier on themselves in the future.

Apple just wants to make money. If that includes flipping the FBI the bird and gaining back some market share and thus $$$, they will do whatever it takes.

Apple responds to FBI order by working on software that's impossible to hack...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/2...phone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0&referer=

Your move Givernment...

What say you guys?

Still think Apple had a backdoor and was covering their butt?

Good move by them? Bad move? Indifferent?
Thank god for Apple. Government doesn't have the right to touch my info without a warrant every time.

If they do win, I hope all they find is pics of his willy.

if Apple gives in here it will set a precedence for the future for something like we (fbi) need you to set it up so we can use the camera mode remotely or to just listen in on the phone when it is in your pocket.

I was being sarcastic since VW made software to cheat the EPA emissions testing. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brutus out

Which shows that since they cannot build a decent automobile with out cheating, it would follow that their hackers actually thought they could get away with a software mod that some 7th grade math student could do in his afternoon class.

Their cars are big POS's, and their software writers are not much better.

I have no idea why so many have an issue with the government looking at our phones?
I mean if you have nothing to hide whats the problem, said me never !
Gotcha @!!

"Which shows that since they cannot build a decent automobile with out cheating"

Was it cheating? Used to be, as long as the letter of the law was followed, there was no liability. Unless I am mistaken the letter of this particular (unconstitutional, as usual) law was actually followed by VW. Not to say it was the smartest move on their part, but hey...

I have a Passat TDI. I get 50mpg without having to drive a little tin box. Sounds like a decent automobile to me...
http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/passat/2013/paulx/211755

This is just one more illustration that due process in this country is extinct. Once given a power, the government never willingly relinquishes it. A real pity Steve Jobs is gone. I am sure his defense of Apple's stand would have been both persuasive and eloquent. Apple, stand your ground on this.
To me in a nutshell it's like this. the feds were too ignorant to watch these two on social media which was totally unencrypted but now they want Apple to open Pandora's box on the off chance they can get info on other terrorists.
I am surprised they haven't rolled out it's for the children line.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top