JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why can't the FBI give Apple this terrorist's phone and let them extract any and all info?Apple could hand over the info and destroy the phone.
No back door revealed and possibly other participants in shooting brought to justice.
WHY NOT?

I don't care about the politics or the fact that Apple can hack the device. Get the information. By ANY MEANS NECESSARY. If it saves the life of just ONE American, it was worth it.

The scariest line in that whole story: "The right should not supersede our ability to keep people safe." BS!! Peoples rights supersede anything the .gov has in mind.
Always it is safety. Sell your soul to the F'ing devil in the name of safety!! So sick of hearing that BS I can't stand it!!

The scariest line in that whole story: "The right should not supersede our ability to keep people safe." BS!! Peoples rights supersede anything the .gov has in mind.
Always it is safety. Sell your soul to the F'ing devil in the name of safety!! So sick of hearing that BS I can't stand it!!

So the rights of these two is more important than possibly stopping another attack? Wow, that's where common sense stops and anti-government rhetoric begins.

Not the rights of these two only, the rights of the 360 million+ people in this country. Hundreds of thousands have sacrificed their lives to preserve those rights for all of us. Giving up those rights to save "just one American" is a damn joke and an insult to all who have served to preserve our rights.
Your "just one American" argument is echoed quite a lot by the folks who tell us that whatever anti-gun law is currently fashionable is not to be objected to "if it saves just one life." It's BS from them too!!

Did I mention any anti-gun laws? Did I even elude to that? When I mention "Just One American" I am not speaking of any American who has served for this great country nor am I speaking with even a shred of Anti-2A or Anti-gun undertones. Make no mistake, I am as Pro-2A as they come. I am also pro-American and pro-Liberty. For crying out loud, the two that did this aren't even AMERICANS!!! So why defend them? Because they live in this country? Because you hate the government? Wake up, my brother. You can hate government all you want, but without it we would all be speaking a different language and that's a fact.

Boy did you miss the point!! The mention of the anti's is merely to show that you are using the same argument they do, not to imply you support them.
I never implied "Just One American" referred to anyone in particular, only that sacrificing rights that thousands died for in the name of saving "Just One American" is ridiculous.
Pro-Liberty?? Giving up whatever rights the FBI thinks we should give up is Pro-Liberty??
I am not defending them personally. They are dead criminals and have no rights. My defense is strictly for the living.
Sorry to have derailed the thread. I'll stop now.

Boy did you miss the point!! The mention of the anti's is merely to show that you are using the same argument they do, not to imply you support them.
I never implied "Just One American" referred to anyone in particular, only that sacrificing rights that thousands died for in the name of saving "Just One American" is ridiculous.
Pro-Liberty?? Giving up whatever rights the FBI thinks we should give up is Pro-Liberty??
I am not defending them personally. They are dead criminals and have no rights. My defense is strictly for the living.
Sorry to have derailed the thread. I'll stop now.

We are on the same side.

Have the gov. Give the phone to Apple let them unlock it then destroy the software so it can't be used again if the gov. Desides to pull a warrant to get the software. That way apple did what the judge ordered and the gov. Just gets what they wanted nothing more.

They cannot. It's impossible. From the technical side, seriously. It's impossible.

And to do it once means they have to redesign their software and create a hole.

How the hell are they going to install we skftware on those j-holes phone if it's locked.

I want an egg. I just find a chicken. Well bubblegum, chickens don't exist. SOB, I'll make a chicken so it will give me an egg. Wait, I can't make a chicken. bubblegum, I can't have an egg.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top