JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have owned Several Glocks in 9mm and .40 and like them all. Simple, reliable, they work. One feature I like is no external safety because under stress it is one less thing to think about. I also own an older version of the PT145, just like the PT140 but in .45 ACP instead of .40, nifty concept very light weight with 10 rounds of 45 acp. However, I have had reliability issue with mine and have sent it back 2 times to the factory for the same problem. They did not fix it the first time. It now appears to be working reliably so I have mixed feelings. My neighbor has the newer version and has had no issues. It has the repeatable stiker first shot SA but if it goes click instead of bang you can pull the trigger again double action to see if it will fire before going to the clearance drill. The newer model has larger more robust recoil spring and larger controls for safety and slide release. If you have kids you should like the key lock feature to keep it safe when out of your direct control. If I had to do it over I would have bought newer model not used older one. Taurus is good value for money, spend the difference on ammo. Kahr's are great but pricey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top