JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to by a stagecoach 12gauge shotgun. If I have them take off the stock can I have them register it as a pistol when calling it in to OSP? I dont want to go sbr. I want to convert it to a madd maxx style pistol and not have the tax stamp.

Do you plan to shoot it? If so, are you aware that it will kick a LOT harder than it looks in the movies! And for heaven's sake do NOT try to aim it in front of your face---it WILL knock your teeth out. I can prove that with one look into my mouth.....................elsullo :(

Granted, my knowledge is a bit short on NFA subjects, but wouldn't that convert it to an AOW, not an SBR?

Correct,
not a SBR and there is no tag for a SBS - they are all under the AOW umbrella.

OP - have you looked at the short short (I think 14" overall) pump shotguns, not double barreled though.

It cannot legally become an AOW because it has had a stock attached to it. The only thing it could become is an SBS or stay a shotgun with legal length barrel and OAL.

As stated it cannot be done without the correct tax stamp since your shotgun was sold as a long gun

Doing so (supposedly too short a barrel if you believe the feds, I do not) was the supposed reason that the Weavers were assassinated

Isn't the 1934 NFA just peachy? :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top