JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to by a stagecoach 12gauge shotgun. If I have them take off the stock can I have them register it as a pistol when calling it in to OSP? I dont want to go sbr. I want to convert it to a madd maxx style pistol and not have the tax stamp.

Do you plan to shoot it? If so, are you aware that it will kick a LOT harder than it looks in the movies! And for heaven's sake do NOT try to aim it in front of your face---it WILL knock your teeth out. I can prove that with one look into my mouth.....................elsullo :(

Granted, my knowledge is a bit short on NFA subjects, but wouldn't that convert it to an AOW, not an SBR?

Correct,
not a SBR and there is no tag for a SBS - they are all under the AOW umbrella.

OP - have you looked at the short short (I think 14" overall) pump shotguns, not double barreled though.

It cannot legally become an AOW because it has had a stock attached to it. The only thing it could become is an SBS or stay a shotgun with legal length barrel and OAL.

As stated it cannot be done without the correct tax stamp since your shotgun was sold as a long gun

Doing so (supposedly too short a barrel if you believe the feds, I do not) was the supposed reason that the Weavers were assassinated

Isn't the 1934 NFA just peachy? :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads