JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to get a few holsters looking at the vedder Prodraw with paddle or light draw holster. If I'm running and gunning which is the better option at the range which is the better OWB option?

Bravo Concealment. Been using them for a few years now and they won't break the bank! :s0155:

Bravo Concealment. Been using them for a few years now and they won't break the bank! :s0155:

For this type of holster I am still using my old Raven Phantoms.

I need holsters for a H&K P30L and a H&K 45 full sized so no bravo concealment option unfortunately! I have tried Safariland they are good but I feel like their shipping speed is slow and they rarely have deals on their holsters.

How is their shipping speed? I need it before the 22nd
Well I've always ran Glocks so they are readily available in a ton of different stores. That's kinda the down fall of running guns that aren't as popular.

And a major reason I run Glocks, there is never an issue finding industrial support unless it all is.
Yup. I'm a LH shooter which can throw a curve ball. But if your shooting Glock, S&W MP, or a Sig 320 variant holsters can be found in almost any gun shop.

And if we are talking OWB duty style holster than Safariland is the only holster I run.

I need holsters for a H&K P30L and a H&K 45 full sized so no bravo concealment option unfortunately! I have tried Safariland they are good but I feel like their shipping speed is slow and they rarely have deals on their holsters.
Really need more info to be semi-useful. RH or LH? WML or no WML? Optic or no optic? Name the light and optic if you've got them. Also level of retention to you require? You have options. If this meets your needs for your H&K P30L you can have it by Friday...
https://www.amazon.com/Safariland-M...FW6F8N0/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B01FW6F8N0&psc=1

Thank you to everybody who had input. I went with Vedder because they seemed to have the right holster for both models which also have the safety. So In order to save my time and headache I just went with the exact specs that I have. Also decided to just get a IWB instead. I will buy a OWB later but I want to be able to carry..

466024FD-EEA6-4CDA-A834-4D5D0493EE0D.png

Thank you to everybody who had input. I went with Vedder because they seemed to have the right holster for both models which also have the safety. So In order to save my time and headache I just went with the exact specs that I have. Also decided to just get a IWB instead. I will buy a OWB later but I want to be able to carry..

View attachment 1238758
I'm a big fan of the Vedder Light tuck.
Every day carry and dry fire.
Still my choice when overt carry is an option.
I like the extra support of IWB

Just my $0.02

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews