JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've always carried IWB but am curious to see if I can make OWB work. This would be for a 4.25" M&P Core carried somewhere between 3-5 o'clock. This is a concealment holster, not a range holster.

Must Haves
  • Kydex
  • Low profile
  • Carries high and tight
  • Adjustable retention
  • Adjustable CANT

Nice to Haves
  • Adjustable ride height

I'm looking hard at the Bravo Concealment rigs. Who else should I be looking at?

Aaaaaand GO!! :)

S&W M&P 9 (4.25

I almost exclusively use bravo concealment, great holsters, great price and great quality. That and their customer service is 2nd to none, one of my holsters never arrived after about 45 days, i contacted them the next day i had a phone call from the lady who personally packaged my holster apologizing and said my new one was in route with a thank you for being a return customer.

S&W M&P 9 (4.25

I almost exclusively use bravo concealment, great holsters, great price and great quality. That and their customer service is 2nd to none, one of my holsters never arrived after about 45 days, i contacted them the next day i had a phone call from the lady who personally packaged my holster apologizing and said my new one was in route with a thank you for being a return customer.
^^+1^^

I've always carried IWB but am curious to see if I can make OWB work. This would be for a 4.25" M&P Core carried somewhere between 3-5 o'clock. This is a concealment holster, not a range holster.

Must Haves
  • Kydex
  • Low profile
  • Carries high and tight
  • Adjustable retention
  • Adjustable CANT

Nice to Haves
  • Adjustable ride height

I'm looking hard at the Bravo Concealment rigs. Who else should I be looking at?

Aaaaaand GO!! :)

Go get one custom made for the same price;)

I carry my G17 made by Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany and it's stupid comfortable - even in shorts.

IMG_2618.JPG

The ones he made for my 1911 are just as nice:

IMG_1977.JPG IMG_1976.JPG

+1 more for Ryan - go see him!

Edit - sorry, you're up in Puget Sound, you can still contact him here via PM and have him make something for you.

Raven Concealmemt, their original holster is adjustable for ride height and cinverts between OWB and IWB by changing mounting hardware.

I'm guessing it's been awhile since you've been on Raven's site. They stopped making their original holster...the Phantom...quite awhile ago. And their new "flagship" holster...the Perun...is only built for a handful of guns...and the regular M&P is not one of them.

It's an interesting strategy. I guess they're able to make enough money building holsters for just the very most popular guns.

I'm guessing it's been awhile since you've been on Raven's site. They stopped making their original holster...the Phantom...quite awhile ago. And their new "flagship" holster...the Perun...is only built for a handful of guns...and the regular M&P is not one of them.

It's an interesting strategy. I guess they're able to make enough money building holsters for just the very most popular guns.

Buy used? Or get a Raven clone, lots of guys still make em. Or look at the Blade Tech Evo (I think thats it) its a similar idea, tight hugging OWB loops. If you switch to IWB you attach soft rubber wings to which bolt belt clips.

Bravo Concealment are great I have one for all my pistols, just about, and routinely use it for OWB conceal carry.

I also recommend, not kydex but stupid comfy for OWB, Winthrop Holsters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top