JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do maintenance for a living and train new technicians.
This is gold.

Funny that most techs I have to train find the machines easy, but training these guys on computer or technology! Fugetaboutit!

Make me bang my head against the wall.

My Best Boss of my Life time of work, was in the Hard Wood Floors Business.

He is literally Known in that craft, on the Entire West Coast.

He once asked me if I knew the Difference, between a Craftsman, and a Master Craftsman.

After my "No", he said Both make mistakes, but the Master Craftsman knows how to incorporate them so they are Never Seen.

He gave ME the Specialty Wood Works, because he knew I was beyond being ~just a~ Craftsman, and he needed to groom someone to let him retire . . .

Although I do not feel I earned that title, his trust in me was endless.

I once did Sub Contracted work, in a 27 Million dollar Winery, which had missed being put in our master contract. I worked for a week, on a 7000 Square Foot Floor, that was Finished, except for mounting Bronze Floor plates to cover the Electrical Outlets . . .

The Entire Project, from Consultation of Flooring Needs, to when I was Finished was 2.5 Years,

I miss that old man: he is 93, and sharp as a tack. Patron Level NRA, John Birch Society, and Christian . . .

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads