JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do I really seem like a person who posts to get attention? Or to start a 'drama'?

Wow! Who knew?
We know you don't do that. No worries there.

I think you may be running into a British-American thing. You know how Clarkson likes to call America "the colonies" and "they put cheese on everything" etc. Same thing happens in reverse. Independent spirit of USA who broke away from former masters. It is what it is. Personally I don't worry about it either way.

Same if I was listening to someone tell me why ford trucks are the best and another guy telling me chevy or dodge are the best. Usually some valid points and some not so valid. I think it's all in good fun and I have owned all three (and others brands) so I don't worry about it.

Last Edited:
Funny side note one time Jeremy Clarkson was reviewing a corvette and it being an American car every time he found a storage spot he would say, "you could put an Ar15 in there, a couple AKs in there". I was thinking "right on man!!!" :p

There is lots of beauty in the world, ugliness as well. I hope someday to visit my ancestral village of Tongue Scotland and attend a Motorcycle race on the Isle of Mann.

mr bean GIF

I for one enjoyed the OP's photograph of that area and I found his comments "tongue-in-cheek", the spirit I imagine he intended.
I can't imagine visiting a country with historical significance like England and what I came away with was rememberenc of a single rude person on a bus. WOW...
That wasn't money well spent, was it?

And really, somebody pops up out of nowhere with "Mary ****ing Poppins".

My mistake for expecting anything other...

I for one enjoyed the OP's photograph of that area and I found his comments "tongue-in-cheek", the spirit I imagine he intended.
I can't imagine visiting a country with historical significance like England and what I came away with was rememberenc of a single rude person on a bus. WOW...
That wasn't money well spent, was it?

And really, somebody pops up out of nowhere with "Mary ****ing Poppins".

My mistake for expecting anything other...
Just an FYI...

That said, why are you guys being dicks to tac?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top