JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grooming has been going on in education for a LONG time. The reason it keeps getting more bold is too many either pay no attention or just pretend its not happening. A LOT of really sick people have for a long time of course worked their way into the public school system for easy to see reasons. Now many of them are always testing the waters of what they can get away with while they groom kids. When they get caught they of course scream and pretend they are not doing what anyone with a brain can see they are doing. Look at that twitter account Libsofticktok. They have been after her like she was hitler and all she does is re post what teachers put up in a public space. No editing, she just shines a light on what teachers are posting and they go nuts. Damn I am glad my kids are long out of this mess.

Someone please explain to me what possible educational purposes this serves?

Unfortunately, this does not surprise me at all. But this is grooming and people should be arrested for it. The fact that it was presented in an educational setting should only garner more time for the idiot teacher...or whosever idea this was.

Here's what's going on in my son's high school, BTW the billboard thing talks about the joys of gay sex: IMG_20220929_195408919.jpg
IMG_20220929_182929211_HDR.jpg

Here's what's going on in my son's high school, BTW the billboard thing talks about the joys of gay sex:View attachment 1398681
View attachment 1398682
BTW, that's Kamiak high school. My wife and I chose this neighborhood 10 years ago because it's one of the "best" high schools in WA.
Also, I took these pictures during an open house, which was a few weeks after a presentation that parents attended, at that presentation the principal accused "certain elements of society" of propagating a "conspiracy theory" that public education is indoctrinating children......then we see this after he assured us"that's not what we do"

My biggest peeve is that's my tax dollars representing only one side of a debatable, divisive sociopolitical issue.
They're not indoctrinating my son, he's too smart for this crap.
Oh, and BTW, his school held a "walkout" yesterday to demand more gun control......do you really think students come up with these walkouts on their own, without coercion from faculty? My son said he didn't even realize there was a walkout, and from what he heard kids joined it to fart off for the day......
https://www.mukilteobeacon.com/stor...ents-walk-out-against-gun-violence/24387.html

When are they going to have an "impeach inslee" walkout? Oh, right.....

Indoctrination is easy today kids spend more time at school and on their phone than they do with their parents assuming that they have both still And most teens don't wanna listen to their parents anyway.

Here's what's going on in my son's high school, BTW the billboard thing talks about the joys of gay sex:View attachment 1398681
View attachment 1398682
This is on parents. The people in charge in WA are CRYING about the money now because so many parents have pulled their kids. The money they get is bases on numbers. If parents do not like what is going on the way to change it is pull the money and vote.

Indoctrination is easy today kids spend more time at school and on their phone than they do with their parents assuming that they have both still And most teens don't wanna listen to their parents anyway.
My son definitely loves being connected to the web. I can say 100% he's not being brainwashed. His focus is his favorite NBA team, 80's hair metal and cooking. So, I tolerate it, but frequently turn it off just to remind him that he's not allowed to be in it all day.

This is on parents. The people in charge in WA are CRYING about the money now because so many parents have pulled their kids. The money they get is bases on numbers. If parents do not like what is going on the way to change it is pull the money and vote.
We just had another school levy. When I was filling out my ballot, I read the reasoning for the levy: "to improve the experience of our children". That was it. Just that. It passed.
I voted no, but the mob won.....

We just had another school levy. When I was filling out my ballot, I read the reasoning for the levy: "to improve the experience of our children". That was it. Just that. It passed.
I voted no, but the mob won.....
People need to keep voting not just on levy's. The law makers are the ones who do this stuff to our kids. Any parent who can needs to pull their kids out of the system too. If they lose enough kids they will start changing how they do things.

People need to keep voting not just on levy's. The law makers are the ones who do this stuff to our kids. Any parent who can needs to pull their kids out of the system too. If they lose enough kids they will start changing how they do things.
My coworkers home school (ed) their kids.
They resent having to pay twice for education

My coworkers home school (ed) their kids.
They resent having to pay twice for education.
3 times for myself.
Started life in military school, but eventually went to a public high school. Even in the late 1970s, the public education was sub-par, and indoctrination was there (not like today where they don't even try and hide it.)
So my children went to private school. And now the grand children do too.
And all my adult life have paid for the public schools and their nonsense.😡

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads