JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F8C73F31-28A6-4679-9D24-A81B4A2163F4.jpeg 3F2B7FBC-845F-4B8A-AA5C-E8F7C5197A73.jpeg This guy is non stop energy, unfortunately he's worthless as a bird dog-just another family member.

This is my sister's old dog CAPTAIN HOOK we just called him HOOK he was a great duck and Phesant dog we had to have him put down a few years ago CANCER Photo0031.jpg Photo0030.jpg Photo0029.jpg

if anyone is going to have a litter of german shepherds in the next few years please let me know. we got our check female from a member on here and we lost our male earlier this year. (cancer)

Sorry for your loss, we get dogs knowing it will happen eventually but we are never ready and there's no words to describe that pain...

You might not be able to tell, but that boy who is black and white is an Olde English Bulldogge that weighs in at 85lbs of muscle. He is a good boy, but he is formidable. The female brindle has scared off a puma before.
Yep I went back and looked I had a English bulldog years ago tan and white I like that brundule

@fredball Sorry for your loss. I know that feeling.

Sorry for your loss, we get dogs knowing it will happen eventually but we are never ready and there's no words to describe that pain...

The reason ^^ I've only owned one dog. In high school I had a vision driving a 240Z with a black/tan Doberman in the back seat. Loved the "Dobies" ever since I had seen "The Doberman Gang" and "The daring Doberman's". Ended up with the dog, but had to settle for a Plymouth Arrow hatch back to put her in. That dog rode in the customized for her back seat for many thousands of miles in her time. Had Duchess for 13 years before we had to put her down. Couldn't do it again. :(

I'm a mess,

I went to walmart to get some tater chips and a 2 beers thinking I needed and escape . I'm standing in line and the people in fron of me take a bag of dog food out of the cart place it on the belt and I asked what kind of dog do you have and of course yellow lab and I just lost it. I'm embarrassing to be seen with in public
I don't know for sure but seems like the older you get the less control you have things like this

Here's Boomer (dad) and Sky (daughter). Boomer's the one standing up in the pickup. He's a pretty good bear dog, but like me, he's retired now.
Sky_BoomerCropped.jpg

I bred the litter that Sky came out of and she turned out nice. She did well on the bench too.
Sky.jpg SkyWinNationalsCropped2.jpg SkyShow.jpg

She was one helluva nice bluetick hound, but I lost her about 5 years ago. Still miss her. The kids loved her.
Sky2013Face3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads