JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8EAC0619-792F-4021-B439-135CA236BDFB.jpeg 7D2ADA5D-EA00-4AAD-A84C-1B08C2EB7DA9.jpeg Here's a picture of my new fishing & hunting partner. She is now 6 months old

That looks like a wolf.

We just put a deposit on a pup. Not born yet. Long haired german Shepherd. I've been wanting one for so long! Super excited.

Agreed. Having bred and shown Alaskan Malamutes for the past 18-20 years or so, definitely more wolf-like than 'mute.

GOOD EYES , yes there domestic wolves, both the grey male and black female, siblings, rescued them at 10 months of age from 3 collage girls in Eugene living in dorm room, they tried to keep them in portable kennels, crazy!! ,

IMG_3686.PNG IMG_2216.JPG IMG_1760.JPG from the duck blind to sleeping next to my daughters bassinet when we first took her home. He has been the best dog i could ever have. Parents were imported from Germany. His mother was from the rin tin tin bloodline.

No pics but the farting dog comments made me giggle. I've got a Boston/Rat terrier mix, this one looks like a mini pit, she's 31 pounds, brindle and about 15" tall @ the shoulders, no fat on her anywhere. She likes to sit w/me in the morning before work, funny thing is if I fart she gets uber offended, gives me a dirty look, jumps down off my chair and struts away like I'm the rudest human ever. However she'll pastes me w/the nastiest stench while sitting next to me and won't even open her eyes. My farts don't smell like roses but nothing near the noxious gas that she effuses. Pretty sure even though she doesn't open her eyes she's laughing pretty good on the inside.

When I was a bit younger I had a couple Walker hounds, one farted loudly frequently. I told the kids to laugh at her whenever she did it (me too of course). It sort of back-fired as she would come looking for someone when she had to let one go so she could get a laugh, mostly amusing but not always.

I hope you don't mean that as a bad thing.

Nope, not at all. Just making sure that we were on the same page. It may be a hybrid, or a mixed-breed, but they really just didn't look like (pure bred) Alaskan Malamutes.

To bring it back to a gun reference, and in response to another post I saw yesterday on here, if the upper and barrel say Colt, but the lower says a different brand, it isn't a pure-bred Colt pistol. It's a mix or hybrid. Nothing wrong with that, just trying to keep things clear.

CAESAR/ Moose is the first dog in picks he passed away on October 25th vet said he must had a hreat attack if you call this a good thing he pass away at home and not a scary vets office,I got up to go to work and had passed tough day for this OLDMAN the silver lining is we have one of CAESAR/ Moose dogs OFFSPRING his name is LINCOLN he is the puppy in these pics

005.JPG 004.JPG phone pictures 091.jpg DSCN0788.JPG DSCN0794.JPG DSCN0797.JPG DSCN0805.JPG DSCN0849.JPG DSCN0862.JPG DSCN0871.JPG DSCN1003.JPG 20160614_153859.jpg 20161029_115431.jpg

That looks like quite a team . . . An alerter and an enforcer!!!
Our GSD croaked about a month ago. She will be replaced by a pup next spring . . . Yes, I miss her!

Sheldon

CAESAR/ Moose is the first dog in picks he passed away on October 25th vet said he must had a hreat attack if you call this a good thing he pass away at home and not a scary vets office,I got up to go to work and had passed tough day for this OLDMAN the silver lining is we have one of CAESAR/ Moose dogs OFFSPRING his name is LINCOLN he is the puppy in these pics

Sorry for your loss...Caesar looks like he was a great buddy! They are simply irreplaceable, and it hurts the heart to lose them.
I completely understand your point about the vets offices. Dogs instinctively know that nothing good happens there.

Enjoy the progeny puppy. Looks like you have another good buddy.

Mine is scared of his farts:D

Acts like the vet just checked his temp :p.

Then he comes back and looks around to make sure he is all good before settling down again lol.

We had 3 for a long time.

My Rot/lab mix made it too 14 and slowly declined so it was hard but we knew when it was time. That was tough but there was time to get as ready as you can.

Our little bubblegumzu was one of the sweetest things you could imagine and we thought pretty stupid, because she couldn't understand why in the world anyone would be unhappy with her. We had 4 days with her after a trip to the vet to see what was wrong with her - lost her to cancer way too early. I would have spent any amount of money to save her if it was possible.

That one still haunts me almost 2 years later and hurts still when I see her pictures (which I've copied but can't seem to take them off my phone). She and my Lhasa were like yen and yang and made a perfect pair.

I know they don't live as long as we do but loosing them in a tragedy is a chink in my armor. Fortified up pretty much everywhere else but there - it was hard to write this.

IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0428.JPG IMG_0425.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads