JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Religion and/or party politics. Don't you ever read any of Burt's writings?

I do, but I don't see anything conspicuously absent in his posts. They are usually pithy and entertaining. Having strong views on religion and politics myself, I understand how it can limit some discussions, but most just turn into pissng contests.

Swing dancing?

What your liberal upbringing did not teach you there is more than one kind of dancing in the world???

you repeatedly show your ignorance of multi-cultural aspects of America.

But then the Communist Educators do not desire their prodigies to know multi-cultural aspects, they want you to know there party line, which is often proven the case....

philip,
Dancer of Multi-Ethnic backgrounds, from Jewish Wedding Dance, Native American Pow Wow dancing, line dancing, square dancing, Two Step... And yes, a little Swing Dance.

meh. The youth of this world think they know everything, and tell you so, while knowing Nothing, but the ~party~ (Communist) party line.

What your liberal upbringing did not teach you there is more than one kind of dancing in the world???

But then the Communist Educators do not desire their prodigies to know multi-cultural aspects, they want you to know there party line, which is often proven the case....

philip,
Dancer of Multi-Ethnic backgrounds, from Jewish Wedding Dance, Native American Pow Wow dancing, line dancing, square dancing, Two Step... And yes, a little Swing Dance.

meh. The youth of this world think they know everything, and tell you so, while knowing Nothing, but the ~party~ (Communist) party line.

Are you bubbleguming kidding me? We HAD to swing-dance in school, and it was awful.

You need to get off my nuts, dude. Seriously.

Ben Beckerich said:
Swing dancing?

philip,

tumblr_lwg6nhGmaF1qzjix8.gif

Don't knock swing dancing. It's fun. I didn't think it would be at first but after a lesson or two you gain the confidence and really have a good time.

Get to meet all sorts of different folks. I even introduced a liberal professional type couple to the shooting arts. They enthusiastically join me on range trips when time permits.

philip,

28389369.jpg

That's really all I can say. It'd take too long to write everything out.

While attending college I discovered all the different dance classes and quickly became aware of the man to woman ratio. It was a two woman to one man average and sometimes even more than that. I heard many stories about people meeting their significant other in dance classes so I enrolled hoping to meet someone (met her somewhere else but that's another story). Ballroom dance was the first class I took and was introduced to swing dance as a part of it. I found it to be quite fun. I also took latin dance classes and really enjoyed salsa. In the same way that a masculine guy can be a good cook, he can also be a good masculine dancer. I agree that it doesn't fit the stereotype but I have never been good at that anyway.

Square dancing, swing dancing, disco dancing, even county line dancing ... all fine by me ... where ever / whatever fad the ladies are into at the time.

Heck, I'll carry a Xmas candle around and go caroling if hot women are doing it, hahaha. Hit 'em again that critter ain't dead ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads