JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now I have a Grimlen. :eek: 2015-09-21 14.39.13.png

She's a trooper, that's for sure. Halloween is our "thing" in my house, everyone participates. She likes the costumes, the other one, not so much.... 20150921_131817.jpg

It takes a real man to love a tiny dog. But it doesn't stop there, I have a equally girly dog in my labradoodle. Now that dog is #1 in my book.
She did grab the defrosting steak off the counter while at church Sunday. I just said, that's dinner Sweatheart.
Yea I'm a softy these days.
After 3 pointers, I'm ok with easy dogs.

We have a Lab as well, great dog all around. The Pugs though, they are the definition of companion animals. Lots of personality in a small package those ones.

LOL.... I often say that God's one HUGE mistake he made with dogs is that they don't live for at least 50-60 years. I had a Boston Terrier named Bubba, who was about 1yr old when I got him. He made it to about 12, which is a fair good age for the breed..... I suppose. Sure miss the little arse-head. :(

I love my Lab, I loved my last Lab. There is just something different about the Pugs though. They may be small, but they grow on you like a barnacle. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Yeah, I'm not even a dog person--most dogs want to attack me on sight, which started with a Norwegian Elkhound trying to rip my face off at age 3 and then the phobia was only aggravated by some schmuck who couldn't control her pack of inbred show-poodles setting them loose in the park and screaming at ME after HER pack of mangy mutts tried to attack me--and... well, given a more stable home environment with more "normal" around-the-house hours I could see myself sharing the house with a pug or two or something similar. :)

the phobia was only aggravated by some schmuck who couldn't control her pack of inbred show-poodles setting them loose in the park and screaming at ME after HER pack of mangy mutts tried to attack me--and..

Man, people always act like poodles are these sissy dogs that aren't capable of harm don't they? In truth, the worst, meanest, most Ill adjusted dogs I've ever encountered have been poodles, whether toy size or big.

Last Edited:
Chihuahua / Daschund mixes are pretty great too. Cha-weenies :)
I didn't think i'd like a small dog, but this one was pretty great.

If I'd been an adult and carrying at the time--I was eight or nine--at least one or two woulda probably been Assuming Room Temperature. They were only marginally less threatening toward my grandmother, who I was taking a walk with, too... both dogs and owner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top