JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, I'm from Arizona and have had the unpleasant experience more than a few times dealing with piss drunk Native Americans needing a ride back to their reservation that is located more than 50 miles out of my travel direction.

We get that at the Transit mall in downtown Aberdeen all the time. When concerned people contact the Quinault Indian Nation and asks the tribal leadership to counsel them about treatment options they get the typical response that ends with the city being "anti-Indian".

No, I'm from Arizona and have had the unpleasant experience more than a few times dealing with piss drunk Native Americans needing a ride back to their reservation that is located more than 50 miles out of my travel direction.

I lived in Page. Was awoke to the dog barking holy freaking murder, and a knock on the door. Open, see three police officers (one was a heavyset native american) telling me the neighbors called because someone had gotten into my unlocked SUV. It was a stumbling drunk native. Native cop asked me not to press charges as the man was just "trying to find a warm place to sleep". I told him I wouldn't press charges because I didn't want him further leeching my taxpayer dollars.

You know Iraq attacked Iran, right?

Since the Americans have been threatening to eradicate Iran for the last 30 years, how else can they defend themselves against the most tax-
engorged military machine in the world?
You know there have been countless skirmishes back and forth across that border for a very long time. Arguing that Iran never attacked would be kind of silly. The statement as presented was inaccurate and I was merely pointing it out.
I could really pick some nits and point out that embassy grounds are sovereign too but that might be borderline.
And as far as nukes go, in certain cases I'm glad our military has it over Iran. Right or wrong I'd rather be a deterrent over that bunch

Thanks for clarifying that I was correct. :)

By that argument, Switzerland has attacked Germany by shooting down straying Luftwaffe airplanes. Or the Nationalist Chinese goaded Japan into the Sino-Japanese war by fighting skirmishes in Manchuria. Nobody seriously questions Switzerland's neutrality or Japan's guilt in war crimes.

Isolated incidents must be viewed in context, therefore your nitpicking against Burt's statement has no weight.

Truth is NOT anti-American or anti-this or that. Calling someone anti-American who speaks out on issues is so pathetic and sad.

If anything, apathy is anti-American. That is why this country is doomed anyway, the deluded, compliant masses. Anyone that can't see the Titanic is slowly sinking isn't paying attention.

Wanting America to be the great county it should be is not anti-American. Without the duress of a small group of extremely dominate men and their plotting, this country could have had it all. A literal paradise of freedom and resources. Technologies that would boggle the mind. Free energy. It would never end. But no. Slaves can't have those things. Scarcity=dependence=slavery.

Some people seem to be fine with an America that roams the world killing for central bankers while planting a camera on every corner here in order to keep the cattle in line, some don't.

Most of us who are in the do not category know it is all too late at this point anyway. Our owners get what they want; they are cunning and smart, we are right up there with chimps. Wait, no, chimps are smarter. Squirrels? No, smarter, they prepare. Let me think that one over. A cow maybe? I mean the average American nowadays is like a mutant. If people would get a clue as to how stupid the populace is right now compared to 150 years ago they'd crap their pants. We are de-evolved. We are Idiocracy.

Much of this is good. In particular the "apathy as UN-American " comment.
While I disagree with a good portion of conspiracy theory rhetoric, Burt has hammered enough nails here to build a nice sized out building.

Last edited by a moderator:
By that argument, Switzerland has attacked Germany by shooting down straying Luftwaffe airplanes. Or the Nationalist Chinese goaded Japan into the Sino-Japanese war by fighting skirmishes in Manchuria. Nobody seriously questions Switzerland's neutrality or Japan's guilt in war crimes.

Isolated incidents must be viewed in context, therefore your nitpicking against Burt's statement has no weight.

We may agree to disagree I suppose but my point is not without merit. One man's military expedition is another man's defensive posturing.
My position still stands. The comment is not fully accurate.

By the way, I think I edited that post. You might revisit it.

By the way, I think I edited that post. You might revisit it.

Implying funding = war. Didn't the US sell weapons to Iran? Oh noes! US government are terrorists! Oh wait, they already are.

Hezbollah = amateur terrorists. US government = grandmaster of global terror.

Funny how even the Nazis had a better understanding of American "liberators" than the American boobuses:

anti-americanism-1944-nazi-propaganda-poster.jpg

Implying funding = war. Didn't the US sell weapons to Iran? Oh noes! US government are terrorists! Oh wait, they already are.

Hezbollah = amateur terrorists. US government = grandmaster of global terror.

Funny how even the Nazis had a better understand of American "liberators" than the American boobuses:
anti-americanism-1944-nazi-propaganda-poster.jpg

Wonder why you are so desperate to defend Iran/Amidinijad.
And quite frankly I'm proud that the Nazis were our enemies. If they thought terrible things about us then we must of been doing something right.
I am not naive, I know what issues exist in this world and our nation's problems. But America is still the beast place to live and I'd rather die right here trying to fix it than side with Nazis and islamofascists.

Wonder why you are so desperate to defend Iran/Amidinijad.
And quite frankly I'm proud that the Nazis were our enemies. If they thought terrible things about us then we must of been doing something right.
I am not naive, I know what issues exist in this world and our nation's problems. But America is still the beast place to live and I'd rather die right here trying to fix it than side with Nazis and islamofascists.

Implying I'm siding with the Nazis by pointing out that they correctly analyzed the nature of American imperialism, just like how they correctly analyzed the nature of Soviet Bolshevism.

Who are you, George W. "if you're not with us you're against us" Bush?

The Germans were actually friendly towards the USA and tried to make peace with us.. as they also tried with the British. The ignorance in these issues would be amazing if I didn't know who has controlled Western media for 100 years

Their furtive peacemaking efforts were just stalls. At least at historic points. Their designs were on controlling the world eventually.
Besides that, yes, during most of our prosperous history, who didn't want to trade with us? Then as now following the dollar is good strategy.

Explain why it's so important to you, that you are willing to twist into verbal knots to defend Iran? The statement that Iran never attacked anyone in 200 years is patently false and laughable at that. Yet you defend the indefensible and then try to misdirected. I typically agree with you on a number of topics, but am puzzled why you defend the islamofascists.
I agree that putting you with the Nazis was a cheap shot, but being an old baseball player when someone hangs a slider instinct is to just put it in the cheap seats. ;-)

Explain why it's so important to you, that you are willing to twist into verbal knots to defend Iran? The statement that Iran never attacked anyone in 200 years is patently false and laughable at that. Yet you defend the indefensible and then try to misdirected. I typically agree with you on a number of topics, but am puzzled why you defend the islamofascists.
I agree that putting you with the Nazis was a cheap shot, but being an old baseball player when someone hangs a slider instinct is to just put it in the cheap seats. ;-)

Criticizing US government and their sycophants for their constant threats of genocide against the Iranian people isn't the same thing as siding with or defending the Iranian state.

And frankly, if Iran can't be trusted with nukes, neither can be the US government, who has murdered far more people and threatens other nations on a daily basis.

The wars (actually invasions and occupations based on false pretenses not wars) the US citizenry have been duped into supporting are anti-American in every way.

The architects and planners of wars are no friends of this nation at all. Among that dung heap is Kissinger who said "Military men are dumb, stupid animals."

He also claims anyone who resists the coming 'international system', read NWO, is a terrorist. These are the planners that our military men enlist to 'work for', not for the defense of this nation. To enrich the elite and their central banks. By enrich I really mean enable more ways to control every man, woman and child on this globe. They already can print all the trillions they could possibly want for themselves out of thin air. You, on the other hand, are simply a financial wage slave with no say whatsoever.

If you are against the New World Global Order, the World Bank, World Courts and instead favor American Independence, the Constitution, and sovereignty you are a terrorist in the eyes of these social planners.

So, it is very simple. Military men are duped into working against the interests of this nation in favor of the globalist agenda. Not that hard to figure out.

Why do you think they want to invade Iran so badly? To put in place a Rothschild central bank. It has ZERO to do with some fabricated nuke threat or anything that will benefit this nation. All about global control, all about money - as always - for our owners.

The more people in the military or people who are considering enlisting that know this fact, the better. BTW, there is no place for private gun ownership with the global planners. Suppressed slaves simply do not have access to any weapons in the world they have planned for all of us. Hence the false flags here within our boarders are plotted to facilitate the destruction of the 2A.

At this point, with all the information available to every individual, anyone who would support an invasion of Iran is simply a victim of propaganda, a deluded moron who falsely believes he is being patriotic or some other nonsense.

Kissinger: ?Terrorists are really people that reject the international system? | The Daily Sheeple

"How do you think someone with Kissinger's perspective would see American patriots who reject the United Nations or central banking system? Surely, he sees them as "terrorists" as well. Further, if the State held similar views and used the "terrorist" label — which is used in this country like screaming "fire!" in a theater to circumvent the Constitution on a daily basis — such resistors to the new world order would be instantly criminalized, marginalized and marked for imprisonment or death."

I lived in Page. Was awoke to the dog barking holy freaking murder, and a knock on the door. Open, see three police officers (one was a heavyset native american) telling me the neighbors called because someone had gotten into my unlocked SUV. It was a stumbling drunk native. Native cop asked me not to press charges as the man was just "trying to find a warm place to sleep". I told him I wouldn't press charges because I didn't want him further leeching my taxpayer dollars.

Several of my encounters with them were during my Long Haul Trucking days whilst being parked overnight at the Walmart Supercenter in Page. During the middle of my DOT mandated 10hr break, I could hear somebody trying to open my passenger side door. When I got out ready to whip somebody's ***, it turned out being a piss drunk Hopi who'd literally pissed himself and demanded that I give him a ride to the reservation that is 40+ miles south-east of Page. I tried telling him nicely to get bent. He wouldn't listen. Well, he listened after I told him to be glad Leif Ericsson and his Viking brethren didn't come further inland. The Native American Indians would have been completely wiped out.

Several of my encounters with them were during my Long Haul Trucking days whilst being parked overnight at the Walmart Supercenter in Page. During the middle of my DOT mandated 10hr break, I could hear somebody trying to open my passenger side door. When I got out ready to whip somebody's ***, it turned out being a piss drunk Hopi who'd literally pissed himself and demanded that I give him a ride to the reservation that is 40+ miles south-east of Page. I tried telling him nicely to get bent. He wouldn't listen. Well, he listened after I told him to be glad Leif Ericsson and his Viking brethren didn't come further inland. The Native American Indians would have been completely wiped out.

My first job as a youngin (I am still a youngin) was at that very Walmart :s0114:. I'd bet good money it was Tuba City he needed a ride to. That Walmart seemed to draw them like moths to a flame. I was in getting my end of year performance review when someone came over the radio and said "call an ambulance, someone has just had a heart attack in the grocery entrance". The assistant manager I had was a volunteer firefighter, and we headed over there in a hurry.

There is a 300 pound indian, on the floor and not moving an inch. My manager drops to the ground, ready to perform CPR, feeling for a pulse. And then the indian lets out the single largest snore I had ever heard. Cops showed up and got him awake a few minutes later.

That Walmart was never short of nuttiness.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top