JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's right he didn't invite us. I bet it doesn't stop him from taking our money though.

Meh, the US government murdered 90% of his people then shoved the remaining 10% into concentration camps with rigid systems of dependency. His taking tax money isn't nearly as hypocritical as the modern-day nativists complaining about new immigrants when the original nativists barged in uninvited and committed mass genocide.

Meh, the US government murdered 90% of his people then shoved the remaining 10% into concentration camps with rigid systems of dependency. His taking tax money isn't nearly as hypocritical as the modern-day nativists complaining about new immigrants when the original nativists committed mass genocide.

Oh my God. You and them can all get over it. It happened quite some time ago. Nobody seeing their tax money squandered by these people has done a damn thing to any of them. And you can't tell me that now, in this country, they couldn't have lifted themselves out of squalor by now if they put in any effort.

But no. They are victims. And they will always be victims. Those that choose to will forever toil away, abusing alcohol on a reservation. See the Choctaw in Oklahoma if you'd like to see a tribe lift itself out of their tax payer funded ghettos.

Atleast when the government builds them houses, they don't have to knock them all down and start over again ten years later :s0114:

By the way, the immigrants we want and need are skilled and educated ones like the ones we seemingly don't allow now. Not unskilled work. We have enough unskilled morons in this country.

Oh my God. You and them can all get over it. It happened quite some time ago. Nobody seeing their tax money squandered by these people has done a damn thing to any of them. And you can't tell me that now, in this country, they couldn't have lifted themselves out of squalor by now if they put in any effort.

But no. They are victims. And they will always be victims. Those that choose to will forever toil away, abusing alcohol on a reservation. See the Choctaw in Oklahoma if you'd like to see a tribe lift itself out of their tax payer funded ghettos.

Atleast when the government builds them houses, they don't have to knock them all down and start over again ten years later :s0114:

That's cute, telling people to "get over" genocide. Hey, maybe if the government indoctrination centers actually taught about the crimes of the US government people wouldn't be so ignorant about this country's history?

You can (rightfully) criticize native American welfare all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the US government is guilty of genocide, and that said genocide was largely supported by nativists, the ideological forbears of the current day xenophobes.

Gotta love how you are accusing the guy in the video of being a welfare parasite simply because of his race. Where's the proof? Also LOL @ the nativists demanding government protection of their jobs even as they criticize government welfare for non-white people. Hypocrites, all of them.

Just like welfare or the immigration bill some have used it to better themselves and pull themselves up while others have just Leached off of it. Same with the American Indians some have use the government grants and income to better themselves some just leach off of it.
If I remember right Hitler wrote or commented that he learned from the American government on genocide and used it in his plan. A World power does not become a powerful nation without destroying or crushing or Dominating other nations.

Try reading the Declaration of Independence to see who attacked who

Main Logo

The Charters of Freedom - A New World is at Hand

back Declaration of Independence

view a larger image of the Declaration of Independence you are here download high-resolution images of the Declaration of Independence more Declaration of Independence resources

Printer-Friendly Version

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Try reading the Declaration of Independence to see who attacked who

LOL @ the US government complaining about savagery.

Also, why'd you think a lot of Native Americans sided with the Brits? Probably because the Crown treated them better than the colonists. After all, the American state has been practicing Lebensraum well before independence. Hitler was very impressed.

None of my family on any side was here prior to about 1880 none of my family on any side lived on any ground not long under the control of the USA.

How long does my sentence of being guilty of slavery and genocide run? How many generations of my family who had nothing to do with either enterprise will have to have come and gone before we aren't guilty?

Just curious.

So tell us Dman, how do we make reparations?
Or do we just have to up and move away?

And what do the people that are mixed race/euro-native do?

Nah, no reparations. No one alive is guilty of genocide against Native Americans.

If only the boobuses would take time to learn from history and stop with the hypocrisy, economic ignorance and racist lebensraum xenophobia. Perhaps that is too much to ask.

Nah, no reparations. No one alive is guilty of genocide against Native Americans.

If only the boobuses would take time to learn from history and stop with the hypocrisy, economic ignorance and racist lebensraum xenophobia. Perhaps that is too much to ask.
So what you're saying is that rants like yours are basically pointless and baseless and serve no purpose other than to elicit some form of "white guilt?"

And just exactly how long are we expected to have to endure these "pearls of wisdom" you spew?

Like a few others here, I have NO RELATION to anyone that killed or exploited native peoples of the Americas, on one side of my family, but I am related to a few on the other side, albeit about 5 generations ago.

So should I say a daily prayer or something?
Or can I just move on and ask the natives to do the same?

So what you're saying is that rants like yours are basically pointless and baseless and serve no purpose other than to elicit some form of "white guilt?"

And just exactly how long are we expected to have to endure these "pearls of wisdom" you spew?

Like a few others here, I have NO RELATION to anyone that killed or exploited native peoples of the Americas, on one side of my family, but I am related to a few on the other side, albeit about 5 generations ago.

So should I say a daily prayer or something?
Or can I just move on and ask the natives to do the same?

Bwahahaha, white guilt? You said it, not me. In any case, it's not my fault you can't recognize the hypocrisy of descendants of past immigrants who arrived during the open borders era lobbying the government to close the borders, or the ignorance of one who would make fun of a Native American for supposedly being a tax parasite when the government committed mass genocide against his people and imposed those welfare systems onto the survivors to keep them docile.

I suggest you read about the nativist movement in the 19th century and compare their rhetoric with today's anti-immigration movement. Interesting tidbit: guess which political movement were the most fervent supporters of the Native American genocide?

Lets be clear folks.

A: You never work to get over Genocide.

B: Does not matter whom was here first wiping out a country's people is wrong.

C: Unless you are part of a race that was enslaved, captured or wiped out you really can not speak with wisdom on the subject.

D: When it doubt refer to A, b, and C.

Lesson over.

PS, other countries in the world work to remember not forget, sad how many want others to get over it and move on when these same people are telling our Government to stop trying to eliminate them and their rights.
Hypocrisy living large in the USA. Ya wait until they take our guns you gonna what ?...... get over that too ??

I've got a little of that Native American blood in me and I say enough time has passed to quit being pissed off about it.

While I firmly believe in learning from history, I tend to worry more about things I can do something about.
As you said, no one alive today perpetrated genocide on Native Americans.
Therefore, other than preventing a repeat of the mistake/atrocity that took place over a century ago, (that I've already studied on) I'm not going to worry about it.

And as far as "open borders" go, the very people that are out to keep them open are FAR more interested in exploiting immigrants than those that want immigration controlled.

So go ahead and rant.
Go ahead and claim your moral superiority.
Go ahead with your conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to laugh at your expense, and poke holes in your ridiculous rants/arguments that, by your own admission, serve no purpose.

Have a nice day! :s0162:

That's cute, telling people to "get over" genocide. Hey, maybe if the government indoctrination centers actually taught about the crimes of the US government people wouldn't be so ignorant about this country's history?

You can (rightfully) criticize native American welfare all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the US government is guilty of genocide, and that said genocide was largely supported by nativists, the ideological forbears of the current day xenophobes.

I agree with some of the others in this thread; When does it end? I have spent years in school reading about the trail of tears, the American Indian Wars. I know how bad I'm supposed to think the United States is. But now what? We can't bubblegum about a tidal wave coming in from the southern border completely changing the demographics of our country because of something that happened to the Indians? I'd say, very very generously, we're a hundred years past the worst of it. Time to get over it. Nobody in this country is responsible for the plight of the Indians today other than the Indians.

Lets be clear folks.

A: You never work to get over Genocide.

B: Does not matter whom was here first wiping out a country's people is wrong.

C: Unless you are part of a race that was enslaved, captured or wiped out you really can not speak with wisdom on the subject.

D: When it doubt refer to A, b, and C.

Lesson over.

PS, other countries in the world work to remember not forget, sad how many want others to get over it and move on when these same people are telling our Government to stop trying to eliminate them and their rights.
Hypocrisy living large in the USA. Ya wait until they take our guns you gonna what ?...... get over that too ??

All we do in this country is remember. Salted, if I remember right, someone very close to you is Native American. In my response to Dman, I made a blanket statement. I lived in Texas, for example, where right across the OK border they had built up an incredible life for themselves. I don't think all Natives are welfare leaches. However, a lot of them are. I'm down with remembering the atrocities history teaches us. I'm not down with it being thrown in my face to this day.

I will disagree with you on this: "Unless you are part of a race that was enslaved, captured or wiped out you really can not speak with wisdom on the subject."

Every race on the planet has been subjected to slavery in history. White Christians were slaves along Africas Barbary Coast. Who decides where to place the goal posts of history?

There isn't a Native American or an African American alive today who has been subjected to slavery or genocide (it could be argues that blacks commit genocide on themselves. So the fact that they feel they are still owed something is absolutely idiotic and ignorant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top