JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Colt Defender had a baby yesterday: a brand new Sig P238.

EDC-pair_170527_7310.jpg

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Also, I'm wondering why she didn't have a Mustang Pocketlite. Maybe I shouldn't have been feeding her European ammunition (herters). What ya' gonna do? This is similar to my Dad's frequent observation that I looked a lot like the milkman.

Still, it's a part of my family now and I'm gonna give it lots of attention.

See what happens when you leave your guns alone in the dark.... You get a "son of a gun!". :D
If you don't talk to your guns about "Gun Control" , then who will?" :eek::D

Nice pistol ... looking forward to hearing how it shoots.
Andy

The Missus has one already, and it's a fun shooter. I figured it would be handy to have a smaller EDC for summer. I need to find a nice fabric pocket holster for the time being. We're trying to keep our ammunition needs as simple as possible, keeping it (at the moment) to .45 and .380. If not for that, I probably would have bought the p938.

She's beautiful they always say mixed race baby's are the best looking lol sig and colt seem to prove the point BUT DON'T PUT THEM IN THE SAME SAFE YOU WILL GET A HI POINT LOL INSEST IS NOT GOOD

Sorry but I hate you a little now.

Been wanting a nice 238 for a while now but other more important projects come first (getting my Willys Jeep done)

+1 on the Willies pictures. Especially a early 50's wagon or Jeepster!

OP, Congrats on the newest Lill 'Un! LOL
I keep checkin the safe, wonderin what sort of breading program my stuff might get, sadly I think they all must have been clipped!

The Missus has one already, and it's a fun shooter. I figured it would be handy to have a smaller EDC for summer. I need to find a nice fabric pocket holster for the time being. We're trying to keep our ammunition needs as simple as possible, keeping it (at the moment) to .45 and .380. If not for that, I probably would have bought the p938.

NICE looking pistol!! As for caliber you know you really need a 9mm too. This caliber used to mean nothing to me for years when we mortals could not buy ammo without a dealer. After we were allowed to buy the stuff by mail I soon learned to love the 9. Ammo is just so damn cheap. Nice pistols and rifles both in it and cheap fun shooting. So there I gave you a great "reason" to buy at least one more. No thanks necessary. I'm just a nice guy and all. :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews