JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought them at my LGS. After the purchase, I was browsing the SilencerCo website and found they have a program for military, retired, disabled and first responders called SPEQ. I have no idea what the program consists of so I called SilencerCo. I was told there is no such program so I emailed them and they said they would tell me who their dealer is in my area. I had already told them where I bought the cans and the dealer has their kiosk in his store. BTW the dealer is also unaware of the program. I'm sure SilencerCo is busy as hell but I'm about to call my CC company and walk away. Do any of you guys know anything about this SPEQ deal?

I bought them at my LGS. After the purchase, I was browsing the SilencerCo website and found they have a program for military, retired, disabled and first responders called SPEQ. I have no idea what the program consists of so I called SilencerCo. I was told there is no such program so I emailed them and they said they would tell me who their dealer is in my area. I had already told them where I bought the cans and the dealer has their kiosk in his store. BTW the dealer is also unaware of the program. I'm sure SilencerCo is busy as hell but I'm about to call my CC company and walk away. Do any of you guys know anything about this SPEQ deal?
Are you sure you didn't get misdirected between SilencerCo or SilencerShop? I ask because electronic kiosks are SilencerShop's thing, and SilencerCo definitely has the SPEQ program and I would think that they should know about it.

Last Edited:
SilencerCo does not have kiosks. I'm guessing you purchased your SilencerCo suppressors through SilencerShop as they do have kiosks to assist with fingerprints and such when purchasing silencers through them. As far as I'm aware, they are the only online retailer that has any sort of kiosk. Silencershop may not honor any programs offered the manufacture. SilencerShop does have great customer service from all my experiences, so I'm imagining it was a miscommunication that may have lead to any confusion.

Edit: Looked into the program, it might only be participating dealers that offer the SPEQ program deals. While you purchased a SilencerCo product, you might not have purchased it through a SPEQ dealer as Silencershop may not participate.

Quick google search I found this info from an FFL post on another forum.

Silencer Shop is fulfilling SPEQ orders, that's it... You still need to go through a SPEQ dealer, he still orders it from SilencerCo, and Silencer Shop ships it on SilencerCo's behalf. Unless your SPEQ dealer has SPEQ designated cans in stock then he will have to order it it, he can't sell out of his (or Silencer Shop's) "normal" inventory at SPEQ prices.

Quick google search I found this info from an FFL post on another forum.

Silencer Shop is fulfilling SPEQ orders, that's it... You still need to go through a SPEQ dealer, he still orders it from SilencerCo, and Silencer Shop ships it on SilencerCo's behalf. Unless your SPEQ dealer has SPEQ designated cans in stock then he will have to order it it, he can't sell out of his (or Silencer Shop's) "normal" inventory at SPEQ prices.
Thanks, Tick Licker in Salem is a SPEQ dealer. The new Corvallis store is not listed. My cans are from SilencerCo, switchback and Omega.

My cans are from SilencerCo, switchback and Omega.
Yes, but you mentioned that you used a kiosk?

So did you buy them from here?

Because if you did, and already completed the online paperwork, you may be too late. Unless you reach out to Silencershop ASAP and cancel the order before the send off the paperwork.

To get that SPEQ pricing you would have had to order them through Tick Licker.

Not trying to be rude, but your information posted alludes to one thing, but you haven't really clarified who you actually purchased them from?

I did order thru Tick Licker but the guys in Corvallis don't know much about it. They have never heard of SPEQ. I finally got an email back from SC but I'm not real optimistic.

Interesting as it's on their website…

What did you use the kiosk for then?
I completed the application and paid my 400 bucks today. I understand now why it's so damn confusing. I got an email from Silencer Shop today referencing a PO number and gave me a QR code to access the kiosk at Tick Licker. T L told me they bought the kiosk from Silencer Shop. Ok fine, puzzle solved. I filled in all the blanks, fingerprints, etc, and had to go home to access the App Store and create an account so I could take my picture which then went on the application. The whole thing was a bit of a pain and would have been much simpler if I would have bought from the Silencer Shop but I will get a "free" SilencerCo AR lower as an incentive to buy.

I completed the application and paid my 400 bucks today. I understand now why it's so damn confusing. I got an email from Silencer Shop today referencing a PO number and gave me a QR code to access the kiosk at Tick Licker. T L told me they bought the kiosk from Silencer Shop. Ok fine, puzzle solved. I filled in all the blanks, fingerprints, etc, and had to go home to access the App Store and create an account so I could take my picture which then went on the application. The whole thing was a bit of a pain and would have been much simpler if I would have bought from the Silencer Shop but I will get a "free" SilencerCo AR lower as an incentive to buy.
That was actually the easy part.

The next part is the hardest.

Waiting…

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR