JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have noticed that some members of this forum get offended and indignant at a low offer from a prospective purchaser, when said purchaser has made an offer on an item for sale.

Business is business - why get offended? Do you have that little self control, that you just cant take the alleged indignity of a prospective purchaser looking out for number one? Do I really need to hold your hand and ask real nice, for a lower price? Do you have to retaliate with harsh words because you feel slighted? IMHO - If you own a gun, you need to exercise more maturity than getting your panties in a bunch over a low ball offer.
When I buy a used car or just about any other used item. I negotiate! It's prudent Behavior. If I start the price negotiations at a low price, that too is just good business. Life ain't no rose garden, kids. No one pays my bills. I have vast experience (thousands of presentations) in the art of buying an selling - and I know that what is considered a low starting point, by some people, in price negotiations, might just translate to "sold" on my first offer, with others.

Do you have an unwarranted sense of entitlement, such that you think I somehow owe you the "respect" of making an offer that falls within your boundaries of what is acceptable? Well then, you need to provide me with your slanted psych profile before you post an item for sale!

If you think real deep ........ Without buyers - sellers could not sell anything! Your whining about a low offer is not my problem and you should not try to project on me, and attempt to shame me into submission. That is called Bullying or domestic terrorism! Not only is it wrong, it's illegal.

Grow a pair. I wasn't born with a gold coke spoon stuck up my spoiled nose.

Last Edited:
I agree with the OP. Frankly, it amazes me how many ads I see for used guns with new gun prices... or sometimes even higher!

My other pet peeve is sellers who ignore PM's. At least respond and say "not interested."

Just my two cents, I looked at this site as A community of respectable people with good hearts looking out for one another, granted still many of those folks are still here. just know where the ignore button is and it will make your blood pressure stay ok.
btw that was a long story short please keep an open mind and be respectful to others, even if you have nothing better to do than drive around to bi marts and such all day then to come home and post some adds in the classifieds on this site.

"Bulling or domestic terrorism".....oh dear, maybe someone should grow a pair and move away from the metrosexualisms.

It goes both ways. You should be mature and smart enough not to offer someone $600 for a rifle they are asking $2000 for. I have seen several of these lately. One today on a AR a guy was asking $1500 for and a guy offers $750. That is not an offer, if your just going to be a jackwagon shut your soup sucker. All offering half price on a item that is $1500 does is make you look like a douchewaffle. A douchewaffle that is going out of his way to be a jackwagon.

I am old and get confused on the net so please forgive my questions. Is the original post trolling and using sarcastic humor or what?:D

I'm actually quite sorry I clicked on this thread. I'll do my best to paddle through the river of tears. knowing eventually I'll hit the shores of Adultsagainstwhinersville.

I agree with the OP . . especially with good ol' 594 right now. There are a lot of people who ARE posting "used", sorry "previously owned" & "LNIB" are still USED, firearms for prices near active retail pricing. My favorite is the guy who posts his "$500 OBO", and you pm and ask "will you take $450?", only to get "sorry, can't do $450" back.. . .

I saw a guy posting for Federal Automatch 22LR today, boxes of 325 for $30 each. Well, I got a 'few' of those from a Walmart recently too, but I only paid $18 a box.... there are people here who should be on A-list or some of the other sites. I came here awhile back because I thought this group of people was a little different than the gouger sites. .. .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top