JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i had a birthday recently and to be honest i forgot about this forum after my older computer died a while back. i just posted a reply in another thread and i noticed it said it was my first post and i know this isnt accurate, but i know the site has changed in appearance since i was last here and so i guess it restarted the counter? so anywho, i recall we are supposed to post here first (so i apologize for that)...
a little about me i guess; well i was born and raised in oregon's beautiful willamette valley. when i turned 20 we had 9/11 and i had been plagued by army recruiter calls prior to that and so i decided f#<k it and signed up for the army infantry, did multiple deployments early on, was stationed on the korean DMZ, ft lewis and germany. after about 8yrs i got out and came home to discover that starting over wasnt so easy in a town dominated by college kids. most of them would deny me any position (even dishwasher was denied to me) and claim it was because of various reasons (but usually i only heard about the job by having friends already on the inside and thus would get to hear the real reasons: mostly they assumed i would be all messed up with PTSD and thus will kill them all when i snap, i guess). right as i was about to give up and be a hobo-soldier i was given a link to a security company that i went and talked to and explained my position and they welcomed with open arms and i returned their kindness with the same devotion i gave my previous platoons. i quickly rose through the ranks and am now a licensed supervisor for armed and unarmed contracts in my area...
well i think i have said enough, thank you for your time in reading this...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top