JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i had a birthday recently and to be honest i forgot about this forum after my older computer died a while back. i just posted a reply in another thread and i noticed it said it was my first post and i know this isnt accurate, but i know the site has changed in appearance since i was last here and so i guess it restarted the counter? so anywho, i recall we are supposed to post here first (so i apologize for that)...
a little about me i guess; well i was born and raised in oregon's beautiful willamette valley. when i turned 20 we had 9/11 and i had been plagued by army recruiter calls prior to that and so i decided f#<k it and signed up for the army infantry, did multiple deployments early on, was stationed on the korean DMZ, ft lewis and germany. after about 8yrs i got out and came home to discover that starting over wasnt so easy in a town dominated by college kids. most of them would deny me any position (even dishwasher was denied to me) and claim it was because of various reasons (but usually i only heard about the job by having friends already on the inside and thus would get to hear the real reasons: mostly they assumed i would be all messed up with PTSD and thus will kill them all when i snap, i guess). right as i was about to give up and be a hobo-soldier i was given a link to a security company that i went and talked to and explained my position and they welcomed with open arms and i returned their kindness with the same devotion i gave my previous platoons. i quickly rose through the ranks and am now a licensed supervisor for armed and unarmed contracts in my area...
well i think i have said enough, thank you for your time in reading this...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top