JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All good points, and I'm still waiting for a source of the stories in the OP. The BB gun one was John Crawford III from 2014. The other is too vague. And the hazy memory of the OP doesn't help.
the crux of both of those cases was the suspect not following officers commands, the subjectiveness and debate of those cases was the reasonableness of the officers response (shooting). The OP needs to clarify why, with citing evidence, he feels the officers response was not reasonable to suggest any reason why the pro gun community should take a response to those cases... I cant quite put the two together and see these as two separate subjects.

Personally I think if we want to talk about the role of the BLM movement (as the thread subject suggests..) Id like to seem them address the disparity of officers killed in the line of duty compared to the cases the media represents that are clouded in subjectivity of any racial profile like the Brown or Blake shootings.

at least 40 officers killed by assault this year alone and I dont think any of them got headline media attention that I recall.

Racism, inequality and hypocrisy exist in many forms.
White privilege exists, though, most whites are completely unaware of it.
Ageism (age discrimination) also exists.
Gun control is not about safety or saving lives.

It's all tribalism.

No lives matter.
Want proof?

View attachment 891825
Proof! You can't make this stuff up. The only privilege I've had is not being in their line of fire (so far):

Done

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR