JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NRA incites gun owners to acts of violence? And through its advocacy has armed those individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism??:eek:

Talk about unhinged. And this wasn't just one person, it was a board of people voting unanimously.:eek:

But some have been pushing this for awhile...getting 'NRA' and 'terrorist' in the same sentence. With the NRA's current...internal issues...you can expect such smear/vilification to continue/ramp up...NY is also going after them hard. They'll say whatever it takes to promote their agenda. Shame, smear, make it costly socially/professionally to be member...whatever it takes to destroy the NRA...~6M law-abiding members?? Irrelevant to them.

Yes, SAF/GOA/FPC are also good as well, and deserve support, but the opposition is going after the NRA for a reason...because they're the biggest target/obstacle in their path.

Most of us who have been around for a little bit remember when not so long ago when either they, or their dad/grandpa/brother/uncle/etc. used to be an NRA member and nobody thought anything of it. IIRC, American Riflemen used to be next Field & Stream in some waiting rooms.

The NRA needs to get itself squared away STAT. They aren't perfect, but if they fall, it will NOT be good and handing the opposition a major victory. And in all likelihood, they'll be gone for good. Then the GC crowd will turn its sights on the other, smaller organizations...

$.02 worth.

BOSS

Last Edited:
The NRA got greedy, at least at the top and that's where the fumigation needs to start.
They semi-suck, but they're the gorilla in the room.
2A is not negotiable, organizations or not. Period. It's called the Constitution.

As far as gay ol' San Francisco goes, the comedian Gallagher nailed it years ago when he said that "San Francisco is like a bowl of granola, what ain't fruit or nuts is flakes."

The inmates run the asylum in California and sadly, guite a few have taken residence in Oregon.

This is Reckless and Stupid, declaring a civil rights organization a domestic terrorist organization,,,

San Francisco

I saw this today and my first thought was that when one government body starts labeling political organizations as "terrorists" -- and this meaning has real legal implications post 9/11 -- our divisions are obviously too deep. I hope people can pull back from being so darn tribal, because that path won't be pretty on any level.

EDIT: As anyone whose read my posts knows, I'm no fan of WLP, and while I've suggested there are better places to donate while he's at the helm, there is no question in my mind that the NRA is a legit organization. I'm just peeved at the way it is spending gun owners' donations.

... Yes, SAF/GOA/FPC are also good as well, and deserve support, but the opposition is going after the NRA for a reason...because they're the biggest target/obstacle in their path. ...

The members are the real NRA. If the NRA went bankrupt, a different organization would rise with the same combined powers of the membership, but instead of wasting money on private jets, it would funnel that money into advocacy and lawsuits. The Antis just might get what they want and destroy the NRA as a business/lobbying entity, but if they do, I bet they like what replaces it even less.

WLP is doing Antis a favor right now by diverting funds away from what the NRA membership wishes it would do with that money. Meanwhile, Antis are looking that gift horse in the mouth without thinking about the stallion that's going to thunder their way once they drag off that old nag.

This is just one more way the Liberals operate to destroy the fabric of whats left of this great nation
to shame you to degrade you to slander you to call you a terrorist call you a racist say it's because of people like you we have shootings .
it's never the sick S.O.B. behind the killing tool what ever that may be it you
I don't have the solution to this but what I see is they want to create a Utopia of unicorns and rainbows
It's everyone else causing all the problems never them
Ok rant over :s0101:

Tucker was all over WM on ammo sales as well as this tonight (get past the few moments of storm coverage at the beginning):

Boss

It appears the Tucker's video suffered some technical difficulty and went from ~20 min. to 1 second. I'm sure its just a coincidence:rolleyes:.

FWIW, Hannity and Ingraham also covered, with the ladder devoting her opening to it..worth a watch:

Boss

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads