JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was down in South Carolina a few years ago when they had that hurricane .
Had lots of flooding around Charleston and surrounding area .
There are so many rivers it get bad in some places and nothing in other places.my friend down there his cousin is a GAME WARDEN.
he was responding to people in his boat .
DRIVEING the boat to there front door.
And having to still beg them to get in the boat.
THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THERE HOUSE

I was down in South Carolina a few years ago when they had that hurricane .
Had lots of flooding around Charleston and surrounding area .
There are so many rivers it get bad in some places and nothing in other places.my friend down there his cousin is a GAME WARDEN.
he was responding to people in his boat .
DRIVEING the boat to there front door.
And having to still beg them to get in the boat.
THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THERE HOUSE
Wanna know why they didn't? We Carolinians are a hardy folk. Even the Democrat governor of ours had to acknowledge that as he essentially begged some to evacuate.

We don't really feel like letting a hurricane win lol.

I would have a hard time leaving as well. I saw a news story where a guy rented a huge pump to save his neighborhood. Thats pretty amazing. Wish more people were like that.

Wanna know why they didn't? We Carolinians are a hardy folk. Even the Democrat governor of ours had to acknowledge that as he essentially begged some to evacuate.

We don't really feel like letting a hurricane win lol.
Lol yep it's a different world down there for sure.
I love it man if I could live there I would .
Maybe in a few years there is talk about my company being sold off to another big company.if that happens and we get a bad deal HERE IN WASHINGTON .
I'M GONE

I would have a hard time leaving as well. I saw a news story where a guy rented a huge pump to save his neighborhood. Thats pretty amazing. Wish more people were like that.
A neighbor's shed was on fire cause of the storm, and my first reaction was to get the garden hose then jump over the broken section of the fence. It did not reach, but we at least got a trailer out of the way.

Plenty of folk like that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top