JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wind has died down, will continue to go down. Rain won't stop till maybe Sunday night or Monday morning. However, some areas by a creek are close to flooding, some roads here look like they're close to flooding. Those within a mile of the cape fear river or little river are under mandatory evac.

Except the wind and rain makes there make up run .
Lol kinda like that girl from last night when you tell her she has to leave at 05:00 because your going fishing HEHEE hahaha

Well, we're just glad our clowny friend is safe. Nobody wants floppy shoes and rainbow wigs everywhere.

Don't worry every one CNN IS THERE . 4237.jpeg

Nope, no flooding at all. Wal Mart still remains open. This is just one spot of the road on the way home. I pulled over to take a picture in case management tries to say I lied about flooding.

F0E543E7-8C75-4E43-8091-82CD682AD161.jpeg

Death toll at 15 now too.

Just as I thought we were completely clear, it starts to storm an hour before I get off. Then when I clock out the store announces it'll close in an hour. Why?

Rain was bad enough the roads that were flooded then dried, started to flood again. Could barely see. Almost ended up in a creek. We shouldn't have opened today...

No idea how Ft Bragg is doing, but @teflon97239 I hope you're son is good and I'm gonna pray.

Yeup. Florence is gone. Some roads are closed due to flooding though. My post office is closed as a result of flooding actually.
I didn't see a update today so I was wondering .
Hang in there Brother.
Im watching the news here now .
So figured I'd reach out to see if you still okay

I didn't see a update today so I was wondering .
Hang in there Brother.
Im watching the news here now .
So figured I'd reach out to see if you still okay
Was busy most of the day and forgot. But for the most part its just aftermath we're dealing with. Though it might storm all next week, and water is high already.

Was busy most of the day and forgot. But for the most part its just aftermath we're dealing with. Though it might storm all next week, and water is high already.
I saw that all the rivers are flooding now .
I'm going to call my friend in South Carolina tomorrow see how he is .but from what I can see you guys in the north got the worst of it .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top