JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just don't understand how two people would get shot like this. People don't look deer and especially small kids. Unless they were wearing antler hats I just don't get it at all.

I don't have any proof or reason to think so, but I wonder how many hunting accidents, aren't accidents.

Last Edited:
You always wonder if the shooter was pissed that these two were in "their hunting spot." Still don't get what kind of monster would kill a father and daughter like that, then again there are some bubblegumed up people out there.

I'm thinking the bullet passed thru one and into the other...

And I know how it can happen. Some people are idiots. I had someone wing one at us over in Heppner a few years ago. Young guy shot at movement. Heard the bullet hit a stump 6" always from my partner. We all hit the dirt and bad things were said.

I'm thinking the bullet passed thru one and into the other...

And I know how it can happen. Some people are idiots. I had someone wing one at us over in Heppner a few years ago. Young guy shot at movement. Heard the bullet hit a stump 6" always from my partner. We all hit the dirt and bad things were said.

Shooting at "movement" -- that's got to be negligent homicide or something. I would hope anyone who does that would get prosecuted.

There is no accident when it comes to firearms.
#1 rule. Positively Identify your target
#2 know your backstop.
This guy should be charged with murder.

and I see how it happens, look at all the POS's drinking before and during hunting.
Nothing pizzes me off more.....except poachers.

I talk to my kids about going out some day and stuff like this scares the crap out of me

WTF unless you are shooting at movement in a bush 100yards away (which you should not do) i just dont know how you mistake a human for a deer.

this is terrible.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top