JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How exactly are inert military memorabilia related to firearms discoveries? Do they count water pistols as well?

"Oh no! Looks like it might be scary, or may have been scary, to someone, somewhere at some time...let's confiscate it!!!"

Just as a matter of curiosity, can anyone identify the "rocket launcher"? From the photos I saw it looked more like a two piece munitions storage and transport container.

1249994-11-20190730052136.jpeg

OK, I just have to respond to this. Several decades ago, I was going through a security check at Dulles (Washington DC ) airport and the security person swore the Black and Decker nut driver bits were 'bullets' and could be shot from the screwdriver handle. The bits were in the B&D case and the ratcheting handle was a Stanley. It took some talking to convince her otherwise, and I was allowed to board with my carry on but an experience not to be forgotten.

OK, I just have to respond to this. Several decades ago, I was going through a security check at Dulles (Washington DC ) airport and the security person swore the Black and Decker nut driver bits were 'bullets' and could be shot from the screwdriver handle. The bits were in the B&D case and the ratcheting handle was a Stanley. It took some talking to convince her otherwise, and I was allowed to board with my carry on but an experience not to be forgotten.

I have one of those sets with the rachet handle that folds for more torque. I would look like a pistol.... to a kid, or a teacher under zero tolerance. You a computer guy that you needed your tools in your carry on? Don't you know they are worried about you taking the door off inflight? :p:)

ah media, my nemesis.

"soaring"

11.6 per day out of 44,000 flights and 2.7 million airline passengers across more than 29 million square miles of airspace.

that is a rate of 0.00000429629 forgetful people.

Lighting strikes are SOARING! TSA should be mandating Faraday cages for everyone!

Well, was this an actual rocket launcher with a rocket inside or something more like an expended LAW tube?

I was thinking it might be the tube from an AGM-176 Griffin given the Griffin sticker on it. Whichever system it came from, I'd hardly classify it as a missile launcher. Media sensationalism...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top