Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hunting/reloading

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lagerjohn, Jan 16, 2012.

1. lagerjohn

lagerjohn peace river alberta canada New Member

Hi just joined today. I live to hunt Moose and Elk up here in canuck country.love to handload. My favorite rifle is my Interarms whitworth 26 inch 7mm rem mag I like wasting lead from my ruger mini 14 and have just recently purchased a 1909 303 savage lever action. Finally found some casings to load looking forward to getting an elk with it. Right now it is about-30 celcius little cold. look forward to talking to everyone.

2. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

you lucky dog, most of the rest of are stuck here in the states. cold WET and in the doldrums of winter in the PNW. can i be your new best friend and come live with you? i have a pretty good pickup, i am pretty good with a chainsaw, pretty fair carpenter/mechanic/farmer. good shot, know how to gut/skin/cook game/split wood.

4. lagerjohn

Hi nice to here from you.It is suppose to be -45 here tonight. I dont think you would want to be doing any of that stuff. I could brave it as a kid but not a chance anymore.

5. lagerjohn

Hi nice to here from you.