JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I went up to Howard Prairie Lake yesterday Kayaking. As we turned into Willow Point Park a truck was blocking the road. A dumb bass bow hunter was standing on a knoll overlooking the campground bow in hand. it's against ODFW regulations to hunt in a park. Meanwhile, on the other side of the highway where it is legal to hunt, four doe were disappearing into the forest. It was both comic and pathetic at the same time.

My wife and I went up to Howard Prairie Lake yesterday Kayaking. As we turned into Willow Point Park a truck was blocking the road. A dumb bass bow hunter was standing on a knoll overlooking the campground bow in hand. it's against ODFW regulations to hunt in a park. Meanwhile, on the other side of the highway where it is legal to hunt, four doe were disappearing into the forest. It was both comic and pathetic at the same time.

My hunter buddies (I don't hunt) would've slashed all 4 of his tires then make a call to ODFW.....just sayn. That really pisses them off when people do crap like that.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top