JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On second thought, maybe it doesn't look that bad:D

full.jpg

i wear some orange or yellow when im rifle hunting. believe it or not, theres lots of idiots(who are a disgrace to hunting)that shoot at movement. camo only when i bowhunt.

i wear some orange or yellow when im rifle hunting. believe it or not, theres lots of idiots(who are a disgrace to hunting)that shoot at movement. camo only when i bowhunt.

They could be color blind...:eek::eek::eek::p
Still no excuse. One of my fishing partners was shot while doing a push for one of his high school friends who had never hunted before. He shot at movement instead of identifying is target.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Last Edited:
Helps to count the points too:confused:. It seems to me their making light of the importance of Hunter Orange being like a STOP sign. Most of us could do without it but like you say there are those few:rolleyes:

The bill was sponsored by Sen Lynda Wilson (r-Vancouver), and avid hunter and huge 2A supporter, who has also spent the entire legislature session enduring chemo therapy for cancer. She was awarded legislator of the year by the Safari Club, she's being featured on a hunting show where...she kills a massive elk...that is mounted in her office in Olympia. Personally, I'd cut her (and the bill) some slack...

The bill was sponsored by Sen Lynda Wilson (r-Vancouver), and avid hunter and huge 2A supporter, who has also spent the entire legislature session enduring chemo therapy for cancer. She was awarded legislator of the year by the Safari Club, she's being featured on a hunting show where...she kills a massive elk...that is mounted in her office in Olympia. Personally, I'd cut her (and the bill) some slack...
Its still ridiculous to mix fashion and breast cancer awareness with hunter safety colors. She may be a great person but I just don't get it. Now I'm off to get some new clothes:p

If some gals, and others, want to wear pink and it satisfies new requirements, it's fine with me.

I started wearing orange at some point, then stopped wearing an orange vest or sweatshirt because I got tired of being scoped. Seems like every yahoo in the forest needs to check you out, by pointing their rifle at you, when you are that visible. There is such a thing as being TOO visible. I started wearing an orange ballcap or a orange knit hat... something I could take off when the road warriors are out.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR