JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wait till it's convenient for them to say the election was in fact fraudulent.

Really?

The Hunter Biden story is the death of journalism?

Not 3 years of the MSM pushing a completely fabricated and false Russian collusion hoax?

Or the MSM pushing a false "mostly peaceful protest" narrative when half the country was on fire during 2020?

Or the attempted framing by the MSM of Kyle Rittenhouse?

Or the MSM fake narrative that a 16 year old Covington Catholic school boy was the racist instigator against a gentle elderly Indian veteran?

Or the MSM's perpetuating the fake narrative that gentle giant Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering to the police when that racist white cop, Darren Wilson, shot him in the back in Ferguson, Missouri?

I could go on and on here. But if you think that the Hunter Biden story is the death of journalism, you really haven't been paying attention. :rolleyes:

Really?

The Hunter Biden story is the death of journalism?

Not 3 years of the MSM pushing a completely fabricated and false Russian collusion hoax?

Or the MSM pushing a false "mostly peaceful protest" narrative when half the country was on fire during 2020?

Or the attempted framing by the MSM of Kyle Rittenhouse?

Or the MSM fake narrative that a 16 year old Covington Catholic school boy was the racist instigator against a gentle elderly Indian veteran?

Or the MSM's perpetuating the fake narrative that gentle giant Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering to the police when that racist white cop, Darren Wilson, shot him in the back in Ferguson, Missouri?

I could go on and on here. But if you think that the Hunter Biden story is the death of journalism, you really haven't been paying attention. :rolleyes:
Please click on the link. What we have is some of media finally waking up to what happened. I whole heartedly agree with your comments.

"Please click on the link. What we have is some of media finally waking up to what happened. I whole heartedly agree with your comments."

Waking up or being forced to confront reality? One effect of their constant mendacity has been to innoculate the Drooling Masses against believing anything they hear from "official sources" of any kind.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top